Reviews for Longing for something so close
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
This is lovely, especially the scene of Alex watching her slumbering Lion in Chapter 3. Please, is there any chance of any more of this?
Elliewelly1 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
N'aww! So cute :D
Azuragal chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
love this! please carry on :)
Jazzola chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Gorgeous! I love the Galex :) This is such lovely writing!

Thank you for the upload! More would be amazing :)

sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
So sweet and romantic this chapter the whole hand holding scene got me but I am a great big softie. Thanks can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Hey hey... Loved the unique situation of galex. Alex with her hand to genes cheek and getting a reaction. Alexs thoughts and desires about having the gene genie in her flat. Can't wait for more. Thanks for writing.
theoofoof chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Hey! Read this over at the WLR forum too; it's really good. I love drunk Gene! So funny. lol

Can't wait for more!
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
yay! cannot wait for more! ha ha I wish we saw Gene this drunk, but alas he always seemed to be able to handle his drink in the show. I wonder whats going to happen next! please update soon!
Jazzola chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Aw... Lol at Gene, I love the clip of him drunk on YouTube as well XD

Keep writing! I really like this so far :)

Bettymoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Great start! Intriguing story, I want to know where it goes!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So they called upon mummy bear to sort daddy bear out! I think the stripy sofa awaiting the manc lion. Thanks for writing can't wait for more.
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is a great first chapter! You need to write a better description to entice people in, you're writing's really great!

cannot wait to read where this is going! please update soon!
Jazzola chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ahahaha XD

I'm sure you can think of a good name for this fic! Maybe even just something simple like "longing", something like that... Feel free to copy that if you want, it's just a suggestion, I don't mind at all if you don't :)

This is great so far, though! Keep writing on it!