Reviews for Save Me
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Martha stops her story as her body is wracked by sobs. She cries for the boy who did not die in her arms that day, for all the people who did not burn, for the people not laid low trying to protect her."

That's a very beautiful line.

I really really liked your story. I could just imagine the two of them sitting and discussing old times and new times. You've portrayed so well how the Doctor is finally beginning to feel his age more than ever before - I mean, why else would he ever come to a past companion, unless it's coincidence or simply to save the world again?

You've written this story really well. Thank you.
Lovable-hate chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sigh... as my heart melts to butter.

Browsing through 11/ Martha fics and this is probably the best one so far...

dreams of leaving chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
beautiful
Kageriah chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Gandalf much?
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, that was really good and really sweet. I don't think the tenth Doctor gave Martha enough credit for all the marvellous things she did.
ElleThom chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This one made me cry

thank you for the heads up, i somehow missed this one

Great emotions between these two
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oh this was just gorgeous. so sad but beyond beautiful! you are so frigging talented! i love your writing, THANKYOU!xoxo
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow. This was so dad and yet so beautiful! As much as I abdoloutely adore ten, I think his one real flaw was not treating Martha well enough. Because she was so incredibly good, so faithful to him no matter what he or any one else threw at her. You have to wonder how she ever came to terms with the year that wasn't. Talk about post traumatic stress.

Thanks for having eleven make up, to some extent, for what was lost.
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is so sweet. It doesn't matter that that year never happened in the fabric of time. She still saw the horrors and heard the screams. You don't just forget things like that. Wonderful, wonderful story!

By the way, I love you forever for the Lord of the Rings quote xD Epic win!
Persiflage chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I think I've got something in my eye. I love that the Doctor's there for her, and that she has this one opportunity a year to share with him - it's the least he can do for her.
Signed Daine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was very good. She was rather ignored by ten wasn't she?
mrs mathis chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
WOW, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES WITH 10 AND MARTHA I'VE EVER READ. THANK YOU!
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Beautiful!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Amazing, very well written and very moving.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010