Reviews for Never Surrender
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was great! You left me with tears in my eyes,it was so beautiful! I'd like to have seen America stick it to Russia in an epic rebellion, and young Arthur and America growing up, but this was so amazing as-is!
Awesome me chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this! A* at awesome meter!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
nice
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh that was nice. :) And you shouldn't worry, it did not seem rushed.. XD
marble-fire chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loved the ending! GAH! That was amazing! I love stories like these! Thanks for writing it!
Loner chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
-flails- I loved this. I would...ADORE...if you continued this somehow. I get the feeling it was only meant as a one shot, but I'm so intrigued as to how this might end. What's Arthur like growing up (or heck even his siblings?) Do they ever overthrow Russia? So many questions! lD
NotSugarCoated chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Agrees with the HaloDooE chick. How can all your reviewers focus on the usuk end and miss the rest of the epic writing? People need to give England more of this cut-throat, not easily killed characteristics you've got going on.
Flocon de Neige chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
d'awww
anglophilic chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I swear, I have read this story so many times before and every single time, it gets to me.

You did a brilliant job. The British Isles' courage and refusal to surrender is so inspiring and your Arthur is written so beautifully.

Despite the angst, I was smiling at every single bit. It's wonderful.
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow I realy like this you should continue this
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I never, never read the author's name before starting to read a fic. So I realized who wrote this only when "Seamus" and "Angus" came in line. _'

Well, you're good at strange situations. the whole world who's become one with Russia! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! badbadbadbad!

And... I can't say I blame them for committing suicide. They... surely made their point there.

But I can't forgive them for making Arthur, of all of them, doing it! Bloody hell, he's the youngest! They, the older siblings, should have done it! Maybe not Merfyn, but Seamus! Or better Angus!

Cowards!
crossfire92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh god this was amazing.

You really did an awesome job on this. It was really tragic and sad, but still hopeful.

I really loved it and hope you'll continue this.
NajikaIce chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Mwahaha! The roles have been switched now! WHO'S THE CHILD NOW, IGGY?

... *cough*

Lovely story.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Abidan mec? :heart:

-AMLF
HaloDooE chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
First I should start by saying this was very well written. It almost made me cry and that doesn't happen very often with fanfics. I'm really glad it was France who made the final decisions about how to burry them. Based on England and France's long history together it fit well, and it was nice to see a more serious side of France (which people don't often do.)

Also I'm curious as to what would happen next, with England needing to grow up and all (and we all know about his rebellious stage!)