Reviews for SmutFest
Lovergyul chapter 8 . 8/21/2014 2nd favorite! I think you should go into a story about this one. How Randy met Mike, Randy's past abuse, and his walls slowly being broken down by his new pet, Mike. Just an idea.
Lovergyul chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
This is my favorite one! The best one!
BrightAsNight chapter 48 . 7/29/2014
Me wanna read that 'later'. :)) Not many people ship this, RandyxJack and I'm so so glad that I got to read this. It's been a long time and it felt good. Great job!
Lovergyul chapter 46 . 7/18/2014
Awwww...this one was so sweet! Like this couple!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
I beg and plead for you to make a story out of this i will love you forever if you do
NakedBaker chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
This is one of the hottest pieces fanfics I have ever read. I have a huge thing for Ted and I also love Joe, can never find much slash with him though. :/ Anyways, brilliant piece, I've read this many times before becoming an active user. Loved it. 5* :)
IsidoraAngst chapter 48 . 10/25/2013
Jake topping Randy? I'm not used to that. I'm used to Randy topping Jack. Good story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/21/2013
Well when I first read about this pairing I didn't know but they are really hot together and I love to read about them! Please write the later I am dieing to find out I know it will be some sexy and hot stuff!
Guest chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
I love this one I find Justin and Randy very hot together and love a dom Randy!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/20/2013
Love this one it was so sweet and sexy at the same time!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/18/2013
Love Randy as a bad boy one who takes control and doesnt care taking what he wants no matter what!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/18/2013
Ok that was by far the hottest one I have read yet so fucking sexy love the rough sex you think you might not be good at it but you are! Punk and Cody to hot!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/17/2013
I absolutely loved this one it was so sweet the way del rio acted and cody was just precious and adorable!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Damn I find Ted hotter and hotter each time I read a story with him in it!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/16/2013
Wow was that hot those two work so well together! Super sexy!