Reviews for Straining the Silence
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 15 . 2/23
Shoot this was good!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Megs... move on... it's getting really annoying how stupid you are... Starscream does his job perfectly, but you never want to listen to him... chuck your Primus damned pride into the Grand Canyon and leave it there... you want to win and get more energon, listen to your fragging second you glitch...Primus!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Good read this, ( sorry I'm not the best with words but this is good)
libbyluvs chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Wow... That was.. damn good.
Anon chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
squeee
This story was awesome. I love this goddamn pairing to bits and you basically nailed their relationship. My friends think tf slash is weird and sadly there are no other slash fangirls in sight at my school. ;-;

please let me hug you
pokedragonS8 chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Holy shizle, definitely one of the best fics I've read. I did notice a few typos, but nothing that ruined it. Shame I don't really have an account on here, because I would of added both this story and you to my favourites!
Lilac chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
This was friggin' amazing. Wow. I am up way too late reading this. The characterizations, the delicious tension. You just built and built it so wonderfully and then let it snap in the most satisfying way. This was worth spending my evening reading. Thank you so much for this!
len chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
I don't even have the words... :D If I had an account here, I'd fav it. As it is, I'm bookmarking it so I can reread later, cause it's that good. :D
SciFiDVM chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
Loved this story. Great job keeping everyone in character! Megs/Screamer is my total dirty little addiction right now and this was a wonderful fix!
SciFiDVM chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
DemonSurfer chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
I don't normally read Megatron/Starscream fics as they tend to be too OOC for my tastes, but I stumbled upon this one while looking for a specific non-slash fic with these characters that I wanted to reread (I found it, but not through the filters that led me to this).

All in all, I say you did a very good job. Holy hell the tension in some of these chapters tied my gut into knots. It was very well written, emotional, dramatic, and satisfying.

Good job, you.
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I found this fanfic. It was such a fun read! You really know how to keep someone reading. Everything about this fic was perfect; Starscream's squirming reluctance to Megatron's awesomely awesome assurance that he would make Starscream "his".

The last chapter made me giggle like a little girl, and I couldn't help but re-read a few lines.

Thank you for writing this! It was wonderfully addicting.

Red
ToxicStar chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
Wow. You really took me by surprise, with this one.

I was already enjoying it anyway, but damn, that 'confusing part' as you put it was undeniably brilliant. It just made *everything* both intriguing and surprising. I'm really impressed with how you wrote it, too -I can assure you, it wasn't the least bit confusing for me, anyway.

It just got better and better as I went on. Who knew a kiss scene could be so sexy? But then, that's when all that teasing, chasing, and frustration pays off! I feel slightly stupefied. I wish I could conjure up some more inspirational praise, right now.

And THAT scene... Well, that was fantastic. It was just brutal enough, yet still affectionate (in their own bizarre way) and I really enjoyed it. I also liked how Megatron was actually losing the rag with Starscream at one point, which is obviously very in-character, as his patience is not endless, as we know. I was particularly fond of all the neck-biting. XD It was all very original, and very very good.

I'm sweating like hell now, and I'm not sure it's from the heat of this damn laptop... Ahem. Think I'll open the window before reading the next chapter.

Oh, and sorry I took so long to review, hun, I was waiting until I had some proper, quality time to do so.

You should be very proud. Well done.
Blatherskite3 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
The emotional tone to this story was what really made it enjoyable for me. It wasn't just "Starscream is a slut, let me make him screw Megatron". It had PLOT, and a pretty damn good one at that. xD
AreaOfEffect chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
This was, without a doubt, a fantastic read. I have completely enjoyed reading every chapter of this story, and I cannot wait to see more from you in the future.

Your word choice and descriptions are phenomenal. I'm so very jealous of your talent. 3