Reviews for Until We Bleed
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I like this story can you please continue with this story. Plus can Demon change his mind of getting Katherine who is not in the tomb and be with the slayer please. Plus can Damon have feelings for the slayer and can she return her feelings to him please. He can help with the slaying please.
fallenstacieb chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
i watched the trailer for this which was awesome by the way and the story is great as well, its really good. Please update soon :-)
StephanieLockedInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
That was really sweet. Plz update soon.
princessjames21 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
ah ever time I read a new chapter I love it even more. I have to say Aaliyah and damon are just so funny I just love them. Damon needs someone who challenges him. Renae and stefan are really cute you can totally feel the love. Jay and elena I cant wait to see where you go with them.
iheartbrookedavis chapter 4 . 7/2/2010

I LOVED this chapter.

A LOT.
monique122 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Oh wow...

I think i love this story more and more every time i read it!

Okay, first, who do you have in mind for Jay? I'm interesed in knowing lol.

I love the whole Jay/Elena thing, keeps Elena's mits of Stefan P for now i'm guessing tho haha

but this chapter was great! I really do love this story.

Update! Update! Update!
iheartbrookedavis chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Love this chapter!

This story is really addicting , lol.
princessjames21 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I am really in love with this story stefan and renae are so cute and I want to know what damon has planned I have to say I just love him he's just so funny and bad.
Havenly90210 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
OMG this is sooo good! even though i kept reading the same line over again i finally got through and its fantastic update soon!
monique122 chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Love, love, love this chapter!

I am seriously in love with Stefan and Renae.

Theyre both so amazing!

Update sooooooooooooon!

Please?
Havenly90210 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG! this is fantasic! favorited! lol great job! ))
monique122 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Ekk! I realy do love this!

I love how the relationships are forming, and the old ones are being brought back...I already love Stefan's and Renae's realationship the best! Please update soon!
monique122 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I am so in love with this story!

It is absolutely amazing and I've only read the first chapter!

Off to read the second!
princessjames21 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I'm loving this story already I love the relationship between renae and Aaliyah there both very intresting charaters and I love damon he's so bad.