Reviews for Guilty
Umiki chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I thought I would never find a fic that delved into the darker aspects of the From Far Away series. Sure the series is all fluffy and light and love conquers all with a dash of blood and gore (in a way that works without being TOO cliché, this was a 90's manga people), but a series where the main male character is on record being THE MOST BADASS demon whose job was to bring the END OF THE WORLD means there has to be something really dark going on in Izark either mentally or emotionally. The series shows this often enough everytime Izark feels Noriko is threatened or in danger of being taken from him.
Anyone willing to dig into that, and doing it so well that it makes you have to THINK about what its talking about, is a 5 star.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Such a cute guy Izark can be.
Luc16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Aw I really liked this! I think u captured izark well and I loved the glare he sent banadam! :) I can't wait for more! :D
LadyCash chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I enjoyed this, wish we had more of I/N in the manga.
You write them very well.
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really liked this piece, since we as the reader get to see a bit into Izark's mind and see what happens when one feels as though they don't deserve the other. It would be great if you were to finish it :)
MissLunaTick chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written, had a very direct line of thought and was very tantalizing. I would greedily read more stories like this. Wonderful job.
SanSan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
So cute! I really liked it!
Daichilover chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh this was pretty! I was wondering whether there was a fandom for this manga and I'm glad there is! I was also on your forum but since I'm new to forums . . . I have no idea how to comment of them. Any pointers for a newbie?

Thanks for the cute story! Hopefully, you can write more!

~Daichi
ra chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow! This is very nice! Good Job!
G.Wings chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
this is really good! I wish you would post more of this.
lifeXisXlove chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i am so glad that there is someother people out there who have read this, its an awsome story. please tell me u found ur notebook, and are mposting more!ok thats all c ya:)
spacealien chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Nice to look at this scene frm Izark's pov _
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wonderfully descriptive. I especially enjoy the part where Izark warns Banadam off, though the reference to the island is slightly confusing. Is this story AU, or does it have a specific time frame in the books?

Also, be wary of commas; though they are very useful, overuse can lead to run-ons. If you feel you absolutely must use one to connect two seperate clauses, use a semi-colon (See? I used one:)

Eagerly awaiting your next Kanata Kara story,

~Muse
WynDancer chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is great! I really like the idea :D

And you're right, the fandom is WAY too small, especially for such a great story! But of course, most of the fanfiction stories are under the English name.

I look forward to future chapters- can't wait to see what you do with the remaining sins ;)