Reviews for Full Circle
summeronice chapter 7 . 4/5
I liked it, thank you for writing !
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
this story is great and you could continue to write
Keleshnar chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
I enjoyed this fic, but there were a few things about it that bugged me. The long paragraphs would be much easier to read if you split them up, especially when there were long segments of dialogue. The longer paragraph descriptions and dialogue could use some trimming down, too. There were some spelling errors that stuck out in the earlier chapters (know vs. now, queue vs. cue, weather vs. whether), and Sam's parents, in my opinion, were way too two-dimensional. His mom seemed brainwashed, almost. Also, Leah's a good team member, don't be so hard on her!

I did like details you added to the SRU training sections (someone knows and/or likes guns, eh?), particularly the Beretta Px4 storm metaphor. Okay, now that I've finished Full Circle I'm gonna go start the sequel :)
TroubledxEyes chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
this was aweesome. i loved that you showed the family of the team and i would have loved to see Jules kick Sam's dad ass. I hate his dad so much. I can't wait for the sequel.
The Sneezing Panda chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
God, I hate his dad... and his mom, too. cute moment between Sam and Jules, though, before it was so rudely interrupted *looks at Sam's mother*. nice chapter, update soon. :)
horsegirl888 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Great chapter! Update soon!
Justicerocks chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
I loved this :D But I still can't see Sam's mother like that. Update soon! :D :D
The Sneezing Panda chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I liked it. I don't really like sam's parents... too controlling. Sam and Jules are great together. Update soon. :)
horsegirl888 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow! This is awesome! I can't believe I just found this now! Such a perfect chapter! Exactly what I'd picture to happen!
it's weatherly time chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I know your focus is Jules and Sam, but I don't so much care for relationship crappola. But since there are so few fics for this show I'm forced to read what I normally wouldn't.

That said, I have been enjoying this fic more that I thought I would. Liked this chapter, with Jules getting a look into Sam's family dynamic. I hope you show the team also getting a look at what he's had to deal with. I'm so much more a fan of team interaction and hope for more of that mixed in.
Justicerocks chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I loved this chapter! :D :D I hate Sam's father though and I don't like his mother very much which is weird because I always thought I would :D
EnsignRo chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Nicely written. Looking forward to Daddy arrriving on the scene. Should be intersting!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
gasp!

Loved it! :) you HAVE to update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Justicerocks chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I loved this chapter! :D Jules and Sam would make-out on a hospital bed. lol :D

I don't like the idea of Sam's father being there though. Update as soon as you can please :D
The Sneezing Panda chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I loved it. well written and just, well, awesome. update soon