Reviews for Quinn's Second Time
TheoneandonlyFran chapter 1 . 2/27
This was really really hot.
Friday Queen chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
HA HA ! Quinn... My Dear xD
Liz555 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved the last line haha, nice ending to a good read
Janire chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great and sooo much fun! so much fun! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
.awesome. Haawwwt!
banzaitree chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Type your review here...
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Interesting story start seemed a little odd. Just didnt have a a flow to it but loved the idea of everything. Maybe could have used a bit more when they first got hit with the booze as well but enjoyed the story and good chuckle at the end but almost needed another line. Almost sounded like it was all blamed on the vodka with nothing for the future
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh wow, this is awesome! Their drunk talking is just hilarious, and then woah hotness! Loved it.
texican chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is fun and crazy and hot. Trifecta of Faberry. FTW!
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is probably my second time reading this, but still, wow- loved the characterization, and their conversation leading up to the kiss was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Best last line ever.
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Not that this is particularly relevant to the Faberry in this, but I loved the line: "At least with Puck you'd have to be on active alert! When's he going to try and grope me? When will I have to fend off his overly persistent tongue?" Giggles.

What else can I say about this?...HOT. I liked it very much. Just made my stomach roll a bit at the thought of Quinn downing four shots of vodka in a matter of minutes, but I can dig it. I absolutely loved the last line! I literally giggled while simultaneously getting turned on some mo'.

Lubov chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Hilarious and completely hot. Amazing. I'm going to read the other ones.
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very hot, off to read the next installment :D
rissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2011