Reviews for Quinn's Second Time
Mike chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! It was so hot! :)
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
So Quinn is a horny drunk! Lol!
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
The only thing I have to say is this..hee hee hee.
VCLvcl123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
ALCOHOL ABUSE! spilling it on pillows and the floor is no way to treat good vodka. lol. good story.
mywordshurt chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Incredible. :) That was truly funny, ya know, up until the serious sex. :)

-foreverpendant
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I thought I've reviewed this before...but I guess not! One of my favorite fics! Grinding is like my unf kink. Hahah. So lovely. And funny to boot!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh my god this was epic!

Seriously hilarious and of course, amazingly hot.

I'm like mentally running to the second one hahaha
lostloveofallthings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is so funny and extremely hot. I love how in character they were.
roxystyle011 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
babe, first of all i don't know why i haven't read this sooner, second of all you helped fuel my insomnia last night and i couldn't be more grateful. you seriously have Rachel's character down to a T, as well as Quinn's hatred for Rachel. i almost started to think that they weren't going to hook up at all. and obviously the last line is the best part of the story because i was seriously scared that quinn was going to freak out. so great. i'm saving the second part for tonight when i can't sleep :-)
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Bwahaha, that was hilarious! I was grinning like mad throughout their compliment battle. They're such funny drunks ) Awesome job!
AlexanderChase chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was funny and cute, amazing :)
liverpuddle chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I gotta admit, I really enjoyed this. I don't tend to review fics that are all sexy times. (which this wasn't but...) And that is not to say I don't read them, lol. I'm just generally at a loss as to what to say about them...? So just wanted to say this was funny and cute and hot too, and actually *ahem* strangely possibly realistic? Nice! Hope you continue it!
Recall the Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hahaha, that was great. I loved how much they laughed at stupid things, it was a priceless image )
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Ahhh the effects of Grey Goose! lol I loved this. Fantastic work.
deletedaccount1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow. So hot. Loved the dialogue between them also. Thank you.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »