Reviews for Quinn's Second Time
malexfaith chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, this is awesome. I love it. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
A brilliant read, alcohol filled stories are great to come up with because you can pretty much get away with anything!Definitely a hot scene.
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
well done! hot and plausible and good rise to the storyline, build-up and the like. good job :)
angelv7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
AHA! You know what? Vodka is a very seductive beverage.. it turns on the hornies... LOL.. so I can totally understand why that just happened between Rachel and Quinn!

I thoroughly enjoyed that thanks.. can't wait to read more from you in the future!
iceonthewing chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This. Was. Perfection.

omg I loved everything. The reflections at the beginning, their little banter, the sex. I hope you can understand how much I loved this.

If you were to write a sequel you'd make me very, very happy.
robot chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

I stumbled into today just because there aren't any faberry fics in LJ that I wanted to read and the updates I've been waiting for are still not available. Yours is the second one I've read and it's brilliant! Of all the ways that Rachel and Quinn can get together, this has become my favorite.

It is, for a lack of a better word, real. Like, it could really happen, on the show-without the show stretching itself and with the show remaining to be funny AND edgy. Oh my, I'm really wishing this would happen...oh man...I'm totally blown away...

You didn't post this on the LJ rachel_quinn community did you? You should. Please think about it. :D
normalab chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was amazing. Who hasn't gotten wasted and been sexed up by someone they didn't expect (but secretly they knew they wanted it all along).
theswansqueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
"Aren't we supposed to cheers or something—okay never mind you already drank yours." Rachel said as she watched Quinn down her fourth shot.

Laughed SO hard at this!

Hahaha so funny, loved it!
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like it!

U should take this as a start and keep writing

starophie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010