Reviews for A Burning Sky
Go Outside chapter 75 . 1/20
Great story, impressively long and entertaining. Thanks!
Lady Avotil chapter 75 . 12/11/2013

This is an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it so far and not just because it's long and well-written. The very plot of the story is great, with ups and down in the story line (i.e. adventures and peaceful moments :) ) and a lot of well-paced character development. It's difficult to write OC characters because then we are tempted to make them good at something, sometimes even ridiculously better than the main characters, but Irissa isn't like that. She actually worked hard to be as skilled as she is (I mean, for her to be allowed to go on missions has to mean she is skilled at fighting) and the relationship between her and Tristan is moving at an excelent pace - not too slow, but not too fast either.

I am most definitely curious about how the story will continue, though I sense that Julius' wife might do something at some point. I am especially curious about how Tristan and Irissa's relationship will develop - after all, now that Tristan has said /those/ three words I am certain tha something changed in their relationship. Yes, I am really curious about it.

So keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really,r eally, really looking forward to it!
Slytherin Studios chapter 75 . 10/20/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
LaughterGirl chapter 75 . 2/7/2013
I absolutely love this story And I loved this chapter :) made me smile when Tristan said those three little words :) Really hope you update soon :)
esmelorane chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
I love your story!
selene344 chapter 75 . 8/17/2012
Silly smile. All over my face. :)
I have really enjoyed reading your story. You are an amazing writer. . .
Guest chapter 75 . 7/17/2012
Great Story please update soon.
Arrowgirl chapter 75 . 6/6/2012
I just started reading this story the other day and am in love with it. The relationship between Irissa and Tristan; its not too overdone but still beautiful. I really hope you plan on completing this story. Please please update!
AJ Winters chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Thanks a lot, pal. I ended up being half asleep for an exam after reading this story till 4am that morning. And you know what?

... I would'nt have had it any other way.

I frickin' love this story! You, m'dear are a genius.

cs chapter 75 . 5/14/2012
I found your story one night and didn't sleep until i finished it! its has been an absolutely wonderful story, very nicely written and in my view true to the characters.

Please please update this story I need to know what happens next! want to carry on watching your portrayal of tristan and Irissa's relationship.!

thank you very much for sharing this story with everyone, cant wait to dread more!

c x
waywardson96 chapter 75 . 4/7/2012
I love your story! I must have read it about 10 times now, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon... Pleeease update soon!
Kristall chapter 75 . 12/22/2011
So, is there more or not? Lol I understand that you're busy, but if you can find the time to update, that would be awesome. Hoping to see more from you soon and I will definitely be here!
ShiloCoulter chapter 47 . 7/23/2011
I like the fact that there's a story out there where Tristan's Hawk actually interacts with the female OC. I think it makes the story interesting.
CelticCrossings chapter 75 . 7/19/2011
I have just caught up on thus story ove the past week and I must say that I am absolutely in love with it bit a little sad that I'm a late comer. Oh well, this is fantastic and I can't wait for another update.

camelotprincess1 chapter 75 . 7/15/2011
Yay! He finally said I love you! I was starting to wonder if he would ever say it!