Reviews for A Marriage of True Minds
cimmer chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
A wonderful slice of life story. I enjoyed it very much. I liked the OC's even the ones that were only in the background. Now I want to know what career Korat will go into, lol.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I love reading about Sarek and Amanda when they are in private. I love seeing Sarek acknowledge his emotion. Young Spock is just too cute in this too. :) Thanks for sharing. xo
pandorablueskies chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
What a neat story! I loved seeing the inner thoughts of both Sarek and Amanda, their frustrations, the way their bond/ marriage has changed the way they both think and interact with others, and their love for one another. I really enjoyed reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very nice picture of those early years.
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hi there! I've just discovered you, and read several of your stories. I like all of them. I only wish they were longer; I have yet to see a story of yours that was longer than one chapter, and several I think could be extended with quite rewarding results. I have probably read not more than five, but I have formed the opinion that you are an exceptional writer. Your understanding of characters, cultures, and situations, as well as your appreciation of the talents that each character brings to bear on their circumstances, are profound. You also have a great talent for the written word. This story shows that in everything it does. Thank you for this jewel, short though it is.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
A fascinating (if you'll pardon the expression) look a their home life!
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Love it!
LettieM chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
What a charming story about the daily life of Sarek, Amanda, and little Spock. I enjoyed it very much. Well done!
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
GREAT story. Not enough author's tackle the everyday frustrations they'd both have to face.
Lula1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I truly enjoy stories based on Spock's childhood. This was done beautifully. I love the freedom that small Vulcan children have. It is truly a pity that they couldn't give them a little fudge room as they get older... maybe let them be precocious children a little longer before they have to grow up.

It is also a pity that Sarek can't just scoop his little son up and squeeze the stuffin out of him. Sounds like he would definitely like to, despite his deeply engrained,Vulcan propriety.

I would love to see more.

LuWanda
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
What a beautifully written story! I like very much how you describe the way they live their daily life in Vulcan with much respect, compromise and tenderness for each other not only as a person but for their different cultures and way of thinking. The funny thing is how Sarek after a few years of marriage to Amanda is still not sure how to assist her when she has a problem that disturbs her emotionally :-) Well done, you are very talented!
Soului chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
An excellent bit of insight into a very interesting character dynamic. I loved how you mentioned the different compromises and adaptations that both parties have had to make in order to make their lives work. You really set the tone well, both Serak and Amanda gave the impression of two people who have had to struggle to make everything work, and have finally achieved some measure of happiness. Well done!
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great characterizations and an excellent glimpse into the many facets of Sarek and Amanda's daily lives! I love how you show their interactions physically and intellectually, really adding depth to these two as professionals, parents, a "proper" Vulcan couple, and lovers. Watching them working on solving their problems and offering help and suggestions to one another rounded them nicely as well.