Reviews for Twilight Embers
talenea chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This famfic is golden! And i have tosay that you keep on improving with each oneshot of this series!
Deream chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Your three stories are extraordinary. The writing is amazing, and the emotions are... just beautiful. The characters are very in character and just... amazing. I keep coming back to these ones. I PM'ed you before, on another account that I've since lost, to tell you about how your stories inspired me to write again. And it's really true.
I look forward to any more stories you have to tell, but take your own time and pace with them.
Thank you for sharing your work.
Ayn Eneme chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I can't wait to read the other two. I also really appreciate your language and grammar, sometimes it can be difficult to enjoy a story when I have to stumble over poor spelling, grammar, or raunchy language. Hope to see more someday... :D
368235 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
...that was beautiful. That was... I never give fanfic authors good reviews, because so many fics suck. But, this was so maturely written, so perfectly romantic, and so very realistic. You captured their characters so well. Wow. I am very impressed. And I never react this way. Made me actually sigh.
Soapy Harlequin chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was awesome. You have a way with words and the way you write them is so true to their character on the show.
Aza Riss chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Sooo freaking beautiful! Love all of them. XD
Demae chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story, along with the other two, are among the best fanfiction I've ever read. They're my absolute favourite, in so many ways. I hope that you'll one day write more, but for now I'll have to reread these over and over. Thank you so much for posting them.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love all three of your stories. The emotions and thoughts you put in them make them extraordinary- probably among the best Mai-Zuko on this site.
T0FU chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved it! And the other two before it. Not sure if I'll ever find another Maiko story as well written as this and the others.
Akhenaten.5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hot damn that was the hottest/cutest/best Maiko i ever read
Maiko lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful...*.*
Kattzia chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Your story is deep, sensual and mature, even in the racy sections. It was perfectly balanced with your underlying theme of the story, and played to the character's personalities perfectly. I understand why you mentioned that Zuko usually only dropped his inhibitions when Mai herself was in the throws of passion- not only to emphasis the later narrative action, but because Zuko still pertains that aura of guilt. Very sensitively written, with a understanding and complex approach to both subject and content.
iCe chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
There is a sad lack of Maiko fics around :

I really like the way that they help each other out in this fic and the characterization of both Zuko and Mai. Keep writing :)
Patastic chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
What can I say? This was beautifully written. I feel so bad for Azula and Zuko. Maybe write another one?