Reviews for Red Dirt Road
The Bottled Optimist chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh wow...This story was so sweet and just the bit of romantic fluff I was looking for- and listening to the song did give it that bit more to bring a little mist to the eyes. This was such a simple and sweet treasure.
Evanes Grace chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is very beautiful. Though I can say those two are quite OOC there, I love how the story goes on in a very loving and happy way - you can't find much of this in regular PruAus fics. This story of yours has brought both tears and smiles to my face, as well as many emotions that shall linger in my heart ;) I'm looking forward to more of your great work, so keep it up! Your writing is amazing! :D
Amante Delle Arti chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
MEIN GOTT. :O I LOVE YOU.

Oh, it's so hard to find PruAus fluff, but you did such a good job~!

I just noticed a few grammatical errors, but they didn't take away from the story at all.

And you might want to have said "self-proclaimed Prussian", since Prussia is no longer a country. Unless this takes place before it was united with Germany. Though I don't think it is...but whatever.

Like I said, good job! I'll be looking out for more from you in the future. :)

-AmanteDelleArti
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
this was the sweetest one shot i've ever read /w/ it's really nice how your depiction of both Roderich and Gilbert is different from their usual bickering and that's a nice change :D
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Pffft... I shouldn't be reading fanficiton at work, but whatever.

This was ADORABLE. I can't say I love country music that much, but I could easily recite all the lyrics to this song. (My mother LOVES it... I've been stuck listening to W4Country since I was old enough to understand the radio.)

I really, really liked this. It was a lot different than the other PruAus stories I've read, and I kept "aw"ing throughout the entire thing. :3 So... yes. I really enjoyed it. Well done, and instant favourite!
littlems.awesome chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is so adorable I cried! I absolutely love this!
Nivell chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
AWWWWWWww! soo adorable!1
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So sweet and beautiful. Great story:)
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
H-How sweeeet~

Really lovely! I love PruAus! ;DD

Please make more PruAus again.. :) I will wait to read it. XD

Uhm.. Sorry for my bad grammar! D:

Fave this! .

-Kaze.
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was a great AU. And that's saying something, since I don't usually like them. I just love the style of writing, and how you get their personalities across in an AU like this. Plus, I would have fallen for Roderich too if I had been Gilbert. One thing that confused me was the marriage part. But then again, I guess that doesn't need to make sense in a fanfic like this.
FreaksAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
S-so sweet, so pure~ TTTT. Yeah baby this is what love is all about. This fic so cute & romantic to the point where I was almost moved to tears. Your friend has recieved the best birthday present EVER.

-Jazmine Simmons- XDDX
deathbysharpie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was so sweet it gave me cavities! -wipes tears of joy-

3333 Seriously, I loved it. (: