Reviews for Alternate Endings and Beginnings
ravendestiel chapter 10 . 5/6
Cute, and kinda sad.
ravendestiel chapter 5 . 5/6
This is the best thing Iv read.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
wow awesome story really hope you can update real soon:)
xlittleangx chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
"It was epic and tragic, and she couldn't believe he'd lived through it." A sentiment echoed by hundreds of Dean girls worldwide.

I really wanna go to this party! Sounds awesome! Great music (It's the greatest hits of mullet rock! Yeah!)

"The feeling of being loomed over physically was nothing new, as infrequently as it happened" I'm glad you put 'infrequently' cos people tend to forget Dean's a tall guy himself. Ok so not quite as tall as Sam, but hell he's WAY taller than me! lol

Right stop worrying about what Dean says & his tone etc, cos i think you've got it. I think you've done good by keeping his dialogue to a minimum. Just by describing the way Dean reacts & interacts at the party is good enough to give the reader an idea of who he is. And in this chapter in particular he seems completely entranced by Diana's presence, which we get by the way he watches her dress & walk & sing.

I love the way you can get swept up by music. I'm like Diana here in that I always have to move to the beat, sing the lyrics, pump my fist or whatever, (constantly find myself doing air guitar on the train..) I have to be feeling the music, taking it all in.

:( Sam is never far from his thoughts, nor is Dean's pain & guilt over his brother's fate: "Dean realized he avoided talking or even thinking about that part of her, just like he had with Sam. In fact, he had condemned Sam for it, locked him away and almost killed him in Bob's panic room because he'd deemed its power source 'evil'. He called it a drug, the very thing that gave Sam the strength to preserve and save them all. The mistakes and stubborn wrong choices stacked up, and Dean was glad the crowd was as enthralled by the stage as he was, as he blinked away tears." Not heard them ever shorten Bobby's name before so be careful of that.

Excellent observation here: "Their powers didn't make either one of them evil or freaks unless they allowed it to. Fuck, but a wave of guilt swelled realizing the trust he was extending her; trust he should have had in Sam. Dean didn't understand that it was his younger brother's selfless example that had taught him to believe such redeeming qualities existed out there."

"Dean licked at his lips and fleetingly wondered how painful the crash and burn would be from the crazy falling he felt." Nice line.
xlittleangx chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
This character of yours is a cow! You know that right? lol That shower scene did undescribable things to me...i have a thing for water-sex it seems...

Like that you added a bit of humour (whether intentional or not) amongst all the passion: "Dean obligingly took to feeling her up everywhere, under the guise of soaping her up" haha

"He'd only been allowed to fuck one person's ass and it hadn't been a female's." Erm okay...no comment.

"He rinsed her quickly of the soap then briskly shut off the shower and led her to the bath mat...She obeyed every gruff order to move a limb or turn in some way." Aw i get all tingly when he takes control like that ;-p

Ooh lovely line! "There was a shadow of trepidation, but mostly full-blown lust"

Just had a thought, since Diana's such a loud lover i'm hoping that house has sound proof walls cos of the kids! lol

Oh god i can totally see him here: "Dean dozed on his stomach, stretched diagonally across her bed. He had a pillow crushed in his arms to rest his head on...The blessed A/C was causing the windows to steam up from the humidity outside. The heat from her kept him warm enough, or perhaps the rays from the sun were still heating them both. Either way Dean felt infinitely warm and relaxed." Dozing, smiling, post-sex satisfaction, mmm gotta love that feeling...

Like that "he felt like he was soaking her up through his skin" great way of describing how close they are getting.

Awww bless Dean, remembering Sam with pride instead of grief :) This bit was a perfect summary of everything Dean is: "I'm jealous of you. You built a life, this family, this home. A home where everyone is safe and happy; that's all I've ever wanted. I've given so much for my dad, for Sam. I did things for them that I know I wouldn't have for anyone else." Wonderful.
xlittleangx chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Hey! So since i've reviewed up to the middle of chap 4 on LJ before you had a change around lol i'll continue from where i left off, on here :) So when i finished the last review, Dean had just seen Tamara.

Now, firstly i would love to start doing yoga. The positions have such weird & wonderful names don't they? haha

I love that you can really get a feel of the hustle & bustle of this family home: "The ground floor was madness! Diana deftly led him through it to a spot at the dining room table."

"He stood uncomfortably before her in just the shorts, but Diana was speechless at the sight. He was a bit pale, but his shoulders and arms were glorious and his legs were strong and thick. What held her attention though was the cut of his abs, and his pecs with those perfect nipples." Mmm loving this image. You write him so well ;-)

The scene around the lake is fun, especially liked Dean's hesitation getting into the cold water. I don't blame him either; takes me ages to get into a pool or the sea too lol

Ooh yay more sex coming! This is a sexy prelude: "Her skin was hot against his and her scent filled his nostrils. Despite the cold water he felt himself harden somewhat. Diana draped her arms on his shoulders, twining her fingers together behind his head. With her legs wrapping around his waist she began to nibble at his neck and earlobe. She bit at the juncture of neck and shoulder before whispering, "Let's go. The boys can find their way home." Nice! :D
Ampanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i couldnt' send you a message bc you have disabled your private message feature but i will give this a look as soon as I can find the time my first day of class is tomorrow and real life is gonna be kind of crazy for a while
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Like the background on Dean's reaction to Sam's non-death/captivity with Lucifer, you've nicely drawn a picture of all that pain - though I'm not sure about saying Cas is now all human when God clearly resurrected him with all his angel powers...

Poor old Dean, my heart aches thinking of him all alone.

I'm finding the writing style a bit distracting though - why use those odd abbreviations in some places when you can clearly write very well without them? (No offence, I'm just old fashioned!)

Couple of typos (again I can't help myself..) if you are interested:

"It couldn't possibly make the whole inside of him go away." hole not whole

The idea threw him for a moment, then he found himself explaining what he could w/ analogies like murder, law enforcement, privet detective, mobsters, drug addiction. private not privet
NINEtimesDEAD chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Well well I'm impressed. This fic is awsome. and you characters they are so real. I don't know why you don't have more reviews but you should.

I'm going to put a referance to this story in my nextchapter if thats okay with you?
cold kagome chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
awwe
cold kagome chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
omg... please tell me.. deam go with they plan,... dean need to save sammy... omg... poor dean.. .dean need to do this!..

love it.. mainly jess.. awwe does he care for sammy?
DanniMitchell85 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
oh paintball on a Sunday, sound like fun. I hope to read more soon.
DanniMitchell85 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Just got don reading your first chapter.I think that is what would have happened to Dean, had he not gone off to Lisa. I don't know if you should say anything about that, like it just didn't work out, or something like that.

I have to ask about Cass, you made him human, but at the end he was still an angle, again something you might want to point out to the readers, like maybe he didn't want to be an angle anymore, he saw the straight and will power of Sam and Dean, and he wanted to fell that. And because God was thankful for them stopping the end of the world, he made him human.

All that aside, I love how it started off and I can't wait to read another chapter, take your time, and just let Dean take over... he might not give you your mind back (He has mine at gun point!) and just see were your writing takes you.

I'm glad to see that you have posted a story, and I hope that after this one, you may so more.

Can't wait to see what happens!