Reviews for Torn
XXMlg360NoScopeXX chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Great story I love it :D
Casamora chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
It really sucks that you have no plans of ever finishing this. It's one of the better LuigixDaisy fics I've seen on this site since it also has adventure which most others don't. I'm not going to begrudge you your decision to quit because the story quality would suffer if you forced yourself to write a story you didn't enjoy.

If you're wondering why I decided to read an unfinished story with a year of no updates?... I was looking for LxD and happened to come across this and I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment it seems. I just felt like reviewing this story because I think you should at least note in the summary that the story is completely dead with no chance of resuscitation. Or put it up for adoption or something. I firmly believe this story had what most recent stories in the Mario section don't (an actual plot) and I think it's a shame to see it go to waste.
Kellyl4259 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
This story is great one of the best. Poor Luigi I am so upset and even though Daisys dad is doing good for the kingdom he is acting like a big fat ass. Send me back something if possible. Thanks. Put up next chapter soon. i WILL REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER!
Vampiress Flower Princess chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
please update soon! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Love Stories Creator chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
The last three chapters are too short, don't you think?
Love Stories Creator chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Luigi? How could him? The camera must be wrong!
Love Stories Creator chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
It is okay, just a little... you know, little.
Love Stories Creator chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I'm sorry for telling you this but you're a little silly in the endings. Anyway, it was kinda funny.

Daisy:Kinda?

Yes, Kinda. So, keep going!
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 6 . 11/8/2010

o.O IS IT L?
AwesomeTorchic chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Awesome story I love it!
zeldamaster456 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Well well well, you've decided to update? ;)

Awesome 2 chapters, kinda feel bad for everyone right now, I hope it all turns out good for them. )
Sir Starlll chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
"The evil koopa child consumer group"

Great! I wish I thought of that!

L? As in, Mr. L? Cousin of Mr. T?

You know, I never understood why everybody hates doing the disclaimer so much. Heck, I'm willing to cameo for a moment and do it.

-StarIlI
Thought Cloud chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
It's HIM again. Huh? Who's 'him'? Both of them.
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
GAH! NOT TATANGA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OH MY GAWSH! THIS REVIEW IS COMING TO AN END!

Chicken from Cow and Chicken: End!