Reviews for Night Prayer
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
wow, that was truly amazing, heartbreaking story. Loved.
joy2190 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really enjoy your writing style. The immagery is memorable.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww~ I Really Liked This. It Was Really Sweet & I Practically Cried It Was So Emotional.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was a sweet and well written story. Who says men can't talk about their emotions? :)
collarchick chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So sweet and tender :)
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Read Thief Of Hearts and had to read this one too. This is so good! My only complaint is your lack of quotation marks, some missing and some in the wrong place. That should be corrected. This is so good! You are really talented.
lightrain chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
so beautiful and real. It was really a pleasure to read.
nice disguise chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, that was amazingly well written. It was really beautiful. The only concrit I have is that some of the dialogue felt more like narration and not as anything that I could picture them saying to each other. Still, you're very talented. I can't believe this is your first fanfiction. I'd definitely like to read more from you.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was adorable, I loved that so much. I loved how you included the prayer :3
Ultracape chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is a beautiful story and I'm so glad you decided to write in this fandom. You expressed some issues that Neal would have, his fear, not as much of the external but of the internal, which he probably is only feeling for the first time.

I like your imagery but I have to confess that there were a few places that I had a problem connecting the dots and I felt that the end of this was a bit rushed.

I like Alex in this but one of those dots was that I could not figure out where he was, at her place or his and I kind of got lost there.

However, that's easily fixed and only detracted slightly from my enjoyment.

Thank you for writing.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Your amazing, wow. That.. Well that was fantastic. The way you describe things is scary good, I am beyond envious. You build up to the emotional climax with a patience a lot of people don't hold - like me, I rush into things D. But the steady climbing makes the top look just that much better, and trust me, it was really good. I hope to read more from you! _ ~Nayah
bittergreen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is a truly beautiful and touching story. I had tears in my eyes imagining Neal in such pain, and Peter trying so hard to help him. There have been alot of fanfics dealing with the aftermath of Kate's death, but this one really touched me deep inside. Congratulations if this is your first one, you are destined for many more based on the talent displayed here. Please write long and often!