Reviews for SpyWolves
TyblitTheTablet chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I was laughing the whole time! There are instructions for opening Paradise, Cheza now hates fire and can speak normally, (Shock!) and Tsume got one of his books burned right when he got to the best part. Masterfully written, my friend.
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Okay. So I knew that all of this was going to happen, but that didnt stop me from laughing my butt onto Saturn with the amazing finale to a much beloved story. Oh, and I'm going to work on Chibi Star Wars tomorrow. I'm sick though, so it'll take some time before I finish. I love it and am formally requesting the HP crack fix with Ping Pong. See ya soon :)
chocolate-ribbons chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
The strange thing is, chocolate is toxic to dogs. xD

Erm, anyway:

"Never mind. Let's just say that this entire squad is insane."

Me: *clapping* xD

OMG CHEZA NO LIKEY FIRE ANYMORE! :O xD Well, that's a relief. And I loved the others' reactions. xD So glad you updated! :D
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
HAHAHA! IT'S UP! YAY! I gotta say, rereading this, Kiba's attention to time and his somewhat mysterious ability(...) are the twobest things abouthim in this chappie. Other than being Cheza's one true love and being the only one able to calm her. HEARTS TO 75-17!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA! This was good. The twist about it all being over nothing was perfect. Not to mention Cheza's third wish being chocolate.
chocolate-ribbons chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
"I really should run" he observed, "But, since I'm stupid and in love, I'll just do this instead." He held out his hand against the fire, "Magical Shieldy Powers... Thingy!"

Amazingly, the fire avoided them. Kiba looked at his hand.

"Wow! I didn't actually expect that to work."

...rawr, is all I say. *rolls on floor laughing*
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This one gets a 11 for funniness! Bazooka wielding wolves trying to take over the world gave you a bonus point.
chocolate-ribbons chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Lol hige! 3
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Okay. This is sad because I typed up this story but I just now caught the Doctor Who reference, but in my defense- I have never seen Doctor Who and all that I know about it I learned from the RRA. I love this story and consider it an extreme honor that you chose me to type it up and I love the manga/anime but I definately prefer the anime. Oh and you're wrong. Kiba says it, not Cheza.
Wolfgrowl chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
A pyro Cheza? This is strange place... but, it's very funny. This mission is going to be a disaster.
Phylli chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Ohh!Oohhh!ME!ME!I did!I did!Loves me some Doctor Who and is in order!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I didn't catch the reference (having never read Doctor Who) but I could imagine perfectly exactly how Kiba answered "Yeah" in the face of Tsume's outrage. It was highly amusing.
chocolate-ribbons chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
yeah, i got the thing. xD haha! i like it. thats my girl! xD haha cheza...update soon! lord darcia contact. xD
Phylli chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i cant wait for an update!Should be fun!
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Yes you can call me Mara and I really like the changes and can't wait for the SW surprises later. smirks very evilly and laughs like a maniac