Reviews for Welcome to Hollywood
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Finally! I'm so happy you updated, and I can't wait for the next chapter, so please post it soon. Holla!

xXKodyXx
spkdog chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I'm glad that there is finally another chapter! It is very good! The only thing is that you should have some sort of divider between the end of the chapter and the authors note, so that it's easier to tell where the chatpter ends and the authors note begins. Other than that, awesome chapter!
Arocksprpl2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
just needed to say, chris was acting like chad dylan cooper with the whole clothes thing. in the movie he was pretty down to earth and was good with a t-shirt. so thought i should tell you.
pmbs1994 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I like it :))
rabbitkirsty chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
hey love the story so far. Please update soon i want to see what happens.

Hope you update and complete the story soon
Miz636 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Interesting idea... I'm just curious to see where you're taking this. I'll keep an eye on it.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Please, please, PLEASE continue this soon, because it sounds like such a great story. I really want to know what happens. Please update? PLEASE? Holla!

xXKodyXx
seriously56 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Update again soon.
Abertha chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I like it so far! It's always nice to see something with twist, something original on this site once in a while. ;)

I suppose it could've been longer, but I know how it is sometimes with writing. Good chapter none the less!
OnFireGeek chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
this is great! totally keep it up!
goodgirl21 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Cool! Update Soon
spkdog chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like your story!
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
enjoying it so far. can't wait till those two meet.
Ginny Angel chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Well done,in fact that can be a really good

history.I'm curious to see Christopher POV and to

know how he's dealing with the whole situation,

but what about longest chapters? that'd be cool haha

I'll wait for the next update
Alice chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooooh, I like this. Please continue!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »