Reviews for Welcome to Hollywood
gleegirlforlife998 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Please update soon I love love love this story
squirtlee16 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
what did stubby do i wonder! :)
Alex Leep chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
FINALLY! i have been waiting for forever for this! so glad you're back up. can't wait for the next installment.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Finally! I'm so happy you updated, and I can't wait for the next chapter, so please post it soon. Holla!

xXKodyXx
spkdog chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I'm glad that there is finally another chapter! It is very good! The only thing is that you should have some sort of divider between the end of the chapter and the authors note, so that it's easier to tell where the chatpter ends and the authors note begins. Other than that, awesome chapter!
Arocksprpl2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
just needed to say, chris was acting like chad dylan cooper with the whole clothes thing. in the movie he was pretty down to earth and was good with a t-shirt. so thought i should tell you.
pmbs1994 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I like it :))
rabbitkirsty chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
hey love the story so far. Please update soon i want to see what happens.

Hope you update and complete the story soon
Miz636 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Interesting idea... I'm just curious to see where you're taking this. I'll keep an eye on it.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Please, please, PLEASE continue this soon, because it sounds like such a great story. I really want to know what happens. Please update? PLEASE? Holla!

xXKodyXx
seriously56 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Update again soon.
Abertha chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I like it so far! It's always nice to see something with twist, something original on this site once in a while. ;)

I suppose it could've been longer, but I know how it is sometimes with writing. Good chapter none the less!
OnFireGeek chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
this is great! totally keep it up!
goodgirl21 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011