Reviews for Icy Prince finds his Dark Knight
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
it's rare to see these two. but im so happy to see it since those two are me fav characters
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Nice story. I like it.
Bad Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was horrible.

All the bold letters, underlining, the numeral notations and what not are called author intrusion.

Basically, they ruin the story, and it's annoyingly distracting.
dattebayogirl123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
dear writer,

I loved this story very much. Mainly because i have been waiting for a story to have this couple and it's FINALLY HERE! Thank you for mking me love these characters even more.

Keep up the good work,

Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was AWESOME! I think this is the only one of it's kind and I LOVE it! Shiro-chan is just so adorable! -snickers- even if he is in a black dress. I bet that Cannon Toshiro would totally freak at that image! This pairing was totally cute adn I enjoyed reading it a lot, especially the little side pairings you added in, that was good too!

All in all it was a great fanfic and I really enjoyed it!

-laughs hysterically- I loved the many ticks bit that you added at the end. I'll be using that if ya don't mind, it's brilliant and completely true!

Anyways, good luck with your next project

MG Mirani
shadowdemontenma chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hello! I absolutly LOVED this. recently i have been reading a bunch of different pairings, and i like this one now. thanks you for being an awesome writer!