Reviews for Secret Adventures of Haruhi Fujioka
cnyxc chapter 37 . 10/13/2017
That was amazing and the Epilogue ending was hilarious. While it was definitely not fully along the lines of the original, I appreciate your originality. That being said, I'm off to look for the sequel!
RandomPersonHere chapter 10 . 9/8/2017
"LET'S FREAK OUTTHE MODEL WITH OUT TWINCEST ACT"
Jcat007 chapter 37 . 7/30/2017
Wow this is an amazing story! Love the threesome!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
omg... I'm so surprise... in a good way... its written nicely to the point that haruhi seems like a geisha not a prostitute
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 37 . 6/1/2017
AMAZING story! It was so well written! I’m surprised you don’t have more reviews! I love the pace of the story, the length of the chapters, the character development and the drama! Thank you
Guest chapter 30 . 5/11/2017
I love that line
Because the woman I choose is beholden to no man. She is a free spirit and no power on earth can make her choose to belong solely to me ..kyoya

That is such a wonderful line .. I'm such a kyoharu fan . I need more of it and it's so hot
KamilahKaliope chapter 37 . 1/5/2017
I just.. I love Tamaki. And I love all Host club members. I love everyone in this story even if the idea struck me as weird and uncomfortable to read at times, it is beautifully written and fun. Thank you.
HF chapter 34 . 12/30/2016
Holy shit this is amazing. I have such a fantasy about these two and their twincest act. This played very well in my mind.
HollyNinetales chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
I died laughing at "hitachiin trained hooker" lmao
Storz chapter 37 . 11/21/2016
That was a fun! Thanks for the great story. I'm generally not a big fan of taking the characters and putting them in a completely different setting, but this one kept me intrigued all the way to the end. Well done.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2016
That was awesome. Great work! Though, I'd liked to have seen what had happened to the rest of the members of the Ouran circle, and about eclair. There were a few loose ends, and it's rather dissatisfying, but it understandable and to be expected. All in all, amazing work! Thank you so much for putting in so much effort!
mrs-zoldyck chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
this is so awesome omg i love I love you omg
Guest chapter 37 . 4/21/2016
Oh man! This was amazing! Great story line and plot. The chapters were so well written and your chapter ends were SO EVIL. I'm glad found this completed! Ahahah! And 10/10 story ending. Loved it!
sczeane chapter 37 . 3/8/2016
I am not happy with this its annoying you are destroying haruhi's image!
EccentricRage chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
Oh my god this was amazing and perfect and just...gah! I love that you have Haruhi with everyone and just...Fuck me, I've never seen this done so elegantly! It's perfect in about 73,000 different ways, and all I can say is thank you so much for giving the world this stunning gem!