Reviews for Secret Adventures of Haruhi Fujioka
NDbookworm chapter 37 . 4/6
I love this story so much! I think it is my favorite of all the Ouran fanfiction! Keep up the fantastic work!
I laughed so much because of this story! Loved it 3
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2014
It was amazing i loved it all. I laughed i cried i sometimes even got mad at kaoru and hikaru lol
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 37 . 12/3/2014
I have no words to even begin how I feel about this story. I can, however, say that it was one of the best stories I have read on fan fiction yet! Normally, I don't go for the long drawn out so many chapter stories...but I couldn't help taking a peek with the summary. And damnit! I was waiting forever for the twincest scene! Lol. I like the fact that it was written in not so much sexual detail and got straight to the point if the story. That it wasn't only about sex, but about the emotional connections between each and every character. This story also had the ability to make me, the reader, sit at the edge of my seat, laugh, and cry with the characters. I felt as if I was put in Haruhi's shoes and had to make the same decisions she made. Except mine were a but more selfish...lol. I also liked how you turned everyone around and had them remain the original characters that were written for them as much as possible. However, its hard to imagine Bunny the same size as Haruhi. Great job.. And I know the story is all done, but I feel that there could be more in the future... Especially with a baby for the Hitachiin family coming... ;-)
hatchlingpendragon chapter 37 . 10/27/2014
Marvelous writing, in-depth thinking, and fantastically in character for all of this - I cannot review a favorite chapter simply because I enjoyed them all. You've kept me hooked all the way through this story and the ending was perfect. My applause to you, BD-Z!
ForeverAlone21 chapter 37 . 10/22/2014
I just finished reading the fanfic and i'm kinda sad i'm done already T3T this is really a unique story and i love unique stories! TT_TT i've been searching high and low for non-cliches, but i've only found a few and iwould proudly proclaim this fanfic one of my favorites...damn all those feels T_T i super love the ending too XD i was so not expecting the bet between the parents XD actually, almost everything in this story took me by surprise *non-cliche, as i've mentioned *. Ugh..i just love it. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fanfic and for sharing your talents 3
Orianna chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
I loved this story! I think you did an excellent job portraying each of the characters. Your writing is great too, I was completely entranced from chapter one. Excellent job!
Daxii chapter 37 . 9/15/2014
Well THAT kept me entertained for literally an entire day!
Quantumphysica chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
I think this is the best OHSHC story I've read so far. It was hilarious, dramatic, sensuous and suspense-filled, and I loved every word of it!
The way you described every one of them was wonderfully in character, while keeping it all in tune with the AU setting. I especially loved the way you took on Honey, you perfectly preserved his "childish" nature without making things awkward. Umehito and Reiko too, I loved their good-natured eeriness… And last but not least, I have always had a bit of a weak spot for Haruhi/Hitachiins threesome stories, so I am extremely happy that's how this one ended up. The Hitachiin parents' bet in the end totally made me crack up xD
In any case, great read! _
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2014
Omg this song is great dance tucker dance
rufnkiddingme chapter 37 . 8/10/2014
Thank you for writing this! I loved reading your story.
Cupcakes1324 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Hey there! This is my 2nd time reading this story cuz I wanted to refresh my memory before the sequel. Anywho I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing a Fruits Basket fanfic? Preferably with Tohru and Yuki as a pairing. You can my account on here if you'd like. My penname is the same I just didn't feel like logging in. Love the story!
ane chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
wow, that's amazing. I really don't like stories in first person but you wrote so well. and a sequel omg just what I wanted.
AspiresToBeAgentPeggyCarter chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
let me start by saying i have spent all day; through family dinners, a sleepover and preparation for a wedding; by attempting to doing those things and read this story. this beautiful fucking story. with You're Gonna Go Far Kid (one of my personal favorites. i played the song while reading that part) being sung off key buy Kaoru, Haruhis outbursts, all the smut (so many smut), and the friendship between the two family's was amazing! with this site, im always amazed at how beautiful some of these stories are and this blew me away!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful. I very much enjoyed reading this. The twins were portrayed beautifully, and if possible I think I love them more. Haha. Thank you for devoting yourself to writing this. And thank you for making it flow so complex yet easily. A diamond of a story and highly entertaining. Xx