Reviews for Secret Adventures of Haruhi Fujioka
That was awesome. Great work! Though, I'd liked to have seen what had happened to the rest of the members of the Ouran circle, and about eclair. There were a few loose ends, and it's rather dissatisfying, but it understandable and to be expected. All in all, amazing work! Thank you so much for putting in so much effort!
mrs-zoldyck chapter 37 . 5/7
this is so awesome omg i love I love you omg
Oh man! This was amazing! Great story line and plot. The chapters were so well written and your chapter ends were SO EVIL. I'm glad found this completed! Ahahah! And 10/10 story ending. Loved it!
sczeane chapter 37 . 3/8
I am not happy with this its annoying you are destroying haruhi's image!
EccentricRage chapter 37 . 1/7
Oh my god this was amazing and perfect and just...gah! I love that you have Haruhi with everyone and just...Fuck me, I've never seen this done so elegantly! It's perfect in about 73,000 different ways, and all I can say is thank you so much for giving the world this stunning gem!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 37 . 11/17/2015
She should, as a lawyer, get a law passed with she can marry Tamaki, Mori, Honey, Kyoya, Kaoru, and Hikaru. Then have all their babies! Fuck Reiko and the other girls.

I thought it was ironic that she saved both Kyoya and Tamkai from marriage by public party yellings.

Oh, what fun.
Sely-Gusman chapter 37 . 10/16/2015
Wow I really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks for writing it.
Jimel chapter 37 . 9/27/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THE EPILOGUE HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Okayyyy reviews... uhm... there were bland parts, but hey, it's a long story so that's somehow expected. It was a nice take on the characters and the "Ouran Circle".
sczeane chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I don't believe that haruihi has a secret like this!
kenzie.parish chapter 37 . 7/29/2015
Wtf mama hitachiin. Just. Wtf. I loved this more than is probably healthy.
Lights-Writes chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
This is definitely my favorite chapter of the fic. Hikaru resolves himself to losing the love of his life to his brother, to thinking she chose him, to thinking she was angry about his other lovers. Not to mention he clarified he didn't love the other women and was willing to stop sleeping around for her.
Overall, I thought the chapter was very insightful to Hikaru's thought process and his true feelings for Haruhi. I'm a major fan of Hika/Haru, and this chapter is exactly what I hoped would happen in this fic, if that makes sense.
Lights-Writes chapter 37 . 7/9/2015
Although there were quite a few grammatical and punctuation errors, this story wonderful.

It was a whirlwind of interesting events and suspense the entire way through. There were chapters I got close to crying, and chapters I actually laughed out loud. I worried about the ending, but it seemed fitting for Haruhi's personality in your fiction. (Although, I was totally set on an exclusive Haruihixtwins ending.)
Not one single chapter seemed to drag on, and that's an impressive feat. I suspect I'll be reading other works of yours in the near future. :) And now I'll be going back to review my favorite chapter, as you requested in your author's note.
Existiert Nicht chapter 37 . 6/1/2015
Very interesting story. Just finished all of it and I liked it a lot. Great job and story.
0rchidd chapter 37 . 5/26/2015
Wow this was such a roller coaster of emotions and by far one of my favorite fanfictions with these characters. this story was entertaining and engaging every step of the way, so much so that its been my obsission since i started it. Im beyond thrilled to have found and enjoyed this gem. Thank you so much for committing yourself to not only finishing it but thank you for sharing it as well. Im so happy that every one got a happy ending and that haruhi has found her balance. The family dinner was a great way to end the story and my god their mother is an amazing woman, i laghed so hard. Im very proud of the boys and haruhi, the loves if my fanfiction crazed life right now. They grew and evolved throught the story and it was a true joy to read.
On to read the next, i have high expectations after this...
0rchidd chapter 36 . 5/26/2015
One hell of a party, that stupid stupid woman pretty much toppled her own house of cards right on top of herself when she threatened our haruhi! I am a little confused as to which path haruhi chose though, clearly she will never leave the group but in what role, she was declared their lawyer but still referred to herself as a courtesan and teased Tamaki. So is she both? And she only referred to the twins as her best friends...are they ever going to be more then that? Just one more to go...its bitter sweet.