Reviews for Secret Adventures of Haruhi Fujioka
KamilahKaliope chapter 37 . 1/5
I just.. I love Tamaki. And I love all Host club members. I love everyone in this story even if the idea struck me as weird and uncomfortable to read at times, it is beautifully written and fun. Thank you.
HF chapter 34 . 12/30/2016
Holy shit this is amazing. I have such a fantasy about these two and their twincest act. This played very well in my mind.
HollyNinetales chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
I died laughing at "hitachiin trained hooker" lmao
Storz chapter 37 . 11/21/2016
That was a fun! Thanks for the great story. I'm generally not a big fan of taking the characters and putting them in a completely different setting, but this one kept me intrigued all the way to the end. Well done.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2016
That was awesome. Great work! Though, I'd liked to have seen what had happened to the rest of the members of the Ouran circle, and about eclair. There were a few loose ends, and it's rather dissatisfying, but it understandable and to be expected. All in all, amazing work! Thank you so much for putting in so much effort!
mrs-zoldyck chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
this is so awesome omg i love I love you omg
Guest chapter 37 . 4/21/2016
Oh man! This was amazing! Great story line and plot. The chapters were so well written and your chapter ends were SO EVIL. I'm glad found this completed! Ahahah! And 10/10 story ending. Loved it!
sczeane chapter 37 . 3/8/2016
I am not happy with this its annoying you are destroying haruhi's image!
EccentricRage chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
Oh my god this was amazing and perfect and just...gah! I love that you have Haruhi with everyone and just...Fuck me, I've never seen this done so elegantly! It's perfect in about 73,000 different ways, and all I can say is thank you so much for giving the world this stunning gem!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 37 . 11/17/2015
She should, as a lawyer, get a law passed with she can marry Tamaki, Mori, Honey, Kyoya, Kaoru, and Hikaru. Then have all their babies! Fuck Reiko and the other girls.

I thought it was ironic that she saved both Kyoya and Tamkai from marriage by public party yellings.

Oh, what fun.
Sely-Gusman chapter 37 . 10/16/2015
Wow I really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks for writing it.
Jimel chapter 37 . 9/27/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THE EPILOGUE HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Okayyyy reviews... uhm... there were bland parts, but hey, it's a long story so that's somehow expected. It was a nice take on the characters and the "Ouran Circle".
sczeane chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I don't believe that haruihi has a secret like this!
kenzie.parish chapter 37 . 7/29/2015
Wtf mama hitachiin. Just. Wtf. I loved this more than is probably healthy.
Lights-Writes chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
This is definitely my favorite chapter of the fic. Hikaru resolves himself to losing the love of his life to his brother, to thinking she chose him, to thinking she was angry about his other lovers. Not to mention he clarified he didn't love the other women and was willing to stop sleeping around for her.
Overall, I thought the chapter was very insightful to Hikaru's thought process and his true feelings for Haruhi. I'm a major fan of Hika/Haru, and this chapter is exactly what I hoped would happen in this fic, if that makes sense.