Reviews for Summer Fever
*dies of nosebleed*
PearlissaFanFiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
DANG this is awesome . I was literally drooling after reading this _
TR chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Putting a story in all bold is a bad idea. I tried to read it, but it was too exhausting.
roomofangels chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"into an almost dreamless sleep." Key word: almost ;)
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
:o awesome /Hugs
RussleKun chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice work Good job
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*.* Sooooooo amazing I wish I could write as well as you
Suki Doll chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*is wearing a confused expression*

This story had... a lot of weird problems. Mostly the fact that if a new person is talking, you must start a new paragraph.

Most of the beginning was, well, unneeded with all the random characters that didn't have another part in the fict. At first I thought the fict was actually about Luka cause it seemed that all the characters were revolving around her.

The story didn't even seem to start until Len says, "Stupid sun...so hot." Even then, how did he appear at this fridge area? The transition is...bad. The transition from the volley game to Len's waking to a fever or the transition from the 'rejection' to the dream wasn't smooth either.

The rejection part was something that should have been thoroughly explained too. It just seemed like Kaito randomly became dramatically frustrated, and after that this whole fict reminded me of some overly dramatic korean drama- that sucks.

The whole story was a bit difficult to understand too, like you kinda just wanted to get some random images from your head down into words and then thought of gluing them all together and called it a fict. Even the smut part at the end got me confused.

The personality seems to get warped too(or was it because the transition sucked too?). Kaito is this cheeky, sexy jock person in the beginning, and then he turns a bit/lot 'emo' nearing the middle, and at the end he's a host god or something. Len in the beginning, appears to be a side character that was busy checking people out, near the middle, he becomes innocent (that part was fine) and then at the end he's like this freaky mafia sex-driven boy.

Sorry for the lack of better words and for a harsh review- honestly, I was questioning whether I should even bother reviewing it. I'm still confused right now as I think about what happened in this fict.

Otherwise, the only part I even liked was Len's dream. That part was very visual and gentle, like a whisper. And it was understandable that Len needed- not wanted- needed Kaito. It's probably because Len still has a sweet innocent air at this part, rather than some odd cocky seme vibe at the end part.

Hope you improve, write more, and continue liking Vocaloid though. They are very sexy.
AyelliaKerushina2009 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Simply execptional 3's it...