Reviews for Beast
It was really good, it made me think of how Naruto seeks acceptence and he found this through Sasuke.
Lmao even if it was through a blow job.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 6/12
I don't know about the "Beauty and the Beast" thing, well maybe slightly, bit this was good. I would like to hear more about this interaction.
jj chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
umm ok
Catherine Tay chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
gjdhf chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Can you make this va vchapter vbook
MazuSam chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
okay. THIS was awkward. instead of the drunken-naruto-thing i just read, this was even more awkward. uhm. i dont really know what to say bout this.. this was.. wierd i guess. xDDDDDDDD
meeep chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
in sasuke's terms... "lawl".

Reinard chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Heh we should drug Sasuke and keep him that way forever.
ShEiLdEd-WiNgS chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
HA! mullet!
Luka Lube chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow this is a really amazing fic! It's so well written from both of their perspectives. You're one of my favorite writers, I really enjoy reading your work, this piece is especially is great. So descriptive and enticing in its originality.

Love it!

sunamikei chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, I like it a lot!:) This is really great. I missed your fics:)

I was thinking.. since I LOVE your writting style, I'd like to ask if you have any plans of writting a NaruSasu MC college fic in the near future? That would be like, dreams come true :D Until then, take care!:)
yuki ariz eiri chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
mullet..type..thing...? *is horrified for several moments*

*suddenly remembers Jareth's hairstyle and all is well*

LOL oh this is SO awesome! xD
jennyy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOVED IT XD thank you
SesshoumaruFanCall911 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yes, the mullet-thing is odd - especially on Naruto, LOL. Love the orange tips, though. But, I also like the mini-story. I just can't believe it was a dream... how far did that dream of yours go, anyway? _~