Reviews for As Far As Innocence Goes
Krishka chapter 2 . 2/5
I have read the original and the new version, both are good. However it would be interesting to see if Utachu becomes the jonnin instructor of team 8 , how will Hinata fare if against Neji. Also how her increased power and determination (assuming last chapter of original as a precinct). However I do hope you include Romance as a genre apart from Drama and Adventure, as sadly speaking there is not much ItaHina out there in general and a good concept one to be specific.

Also generally speaking from my experience of reading loads and loads if Fanfics, I am assuming that something like Itachi going on a year long mission or Hinata going on year long medic-nin mission (as in tranquilwriter's possession) roughly around when Hina is 16-17 years, so that the Romance (fingers crossed) part could have some foundation

Also I have a recommendation that if you haven't already please to read Darth-Taisha's 'Not so subtle differences' and Tranquilwriters 'Divinity' , they are both really good ItaHina fics.

P.S. - It seems you haven't updated in quite a while, is there some genuine reason or you have abandoned the pic , though I'm hoping for the former.

Also pardon me for being carried away in a ridiculously long review. But rest assured your concept, the pairing and story writing skills are pretty good.

Have a good day :)
TheEliteSlave chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Where's the rest of this?
Gguest chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Please continue this story it's amazing!
Guest101 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I have been a fan of Hinata Hyuuga for quite a while now; I admire her persona, character, shyness and determination to prove herself, among others. Out of all of the Naruto's characters, Itachi Uchiha is without a doubt one of the most complex yet beautifully character out there in the anime/manga world. Now Hinata and Itachi together brings another great perspective and level to great romance and hurt stories; being so similar yet very different, it is amazing how these two personas complement each other. Unfortunately there are not many stories dedicated to them and their romance. That is the reason why I was ecstatic when I found your story; "As Far As Innocence Goes." It is so rare to find a story that is both about your favorite characters (as main characters and ultimately couple) and has a beautiful plot along with grammar. That is why I am disappointing that you (for whatever reason) have decided or could no longer finish such story as you promised you would. I know it has been five years since you have updated but if you somehow end up reading this review, I just want to say that this is story is pure gold (amazing) and it would be a shame if you were to not complete. Thanks.
reneelgarza0 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I have read both versions of this story and I believe that both have wonderful...I was just curious as to why stop midway in the story, only to start again and not continue? I do hope that there will be a continuation of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Ahhhh, how I wish you'd continue UwU This rewrite is absolutely capturing! Ten times better than the first. You were so into Naruto's universe, politics, and characters. I looked forward to your personal explanations of character traits and situations. Oh, woe is me. But I hope you're doing well anyhow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
your story is noy bad. But next to your original hate it1 enough said.
TheEternalRise chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
This is a very good story, sadly it's looks like you have stoped
I hope you find the inspitation to update this wonderful fic
forgetmenotlovely chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I'm really looking forward to the politics. Update oneigai!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I read the original version and am looking forward to where you're going to take this one. Itahina has the potential to have so much chemistry, and ... Itachi deserves to have a somewhat normal life (as normal as it could get for an elite shinobi...), and love, of course.

Your writing offers so much clarity and draws the audience in, immediately. Hope for an update soon!
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I LLOVE IT!

I LOVE YOUR writing&stories!

gahh, I hope you could complete the story one day, such brilliance shouldn't be left abandoned ;)

And I couldn't do the poll through mobile, so I'd say it here, mainly drama & adventure & itahina and I'm a happy reader! xD
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
So far, brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. The premise is wonderful, I think even better than the original. Please update soon!
warpterror chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
So far I like it. It's hard to say if this is better or worse than the original yet. I'm a bit confused as to why they would propose that Itachi marry out of the clan instead of Sasuke though... I mean I know that it's basically the whole premise for the story but still, from a political point of view Sasuke would have been the more logical candidate - given his age and the fact that he isn't the heir. I just sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this story.
NaruHinaGirl chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Ahhh please update _ I've read the Original version of this then I found out that you created another one but I didn't know it's still on-going (hoping for an update like seriously) it's 2015 and you'll never know the struggle I went through just to read this (due to internet failures urgh) PLEASEEEEE UPDATE 3 hehehe