Reviews for As Far As Innocence Goes
TheEternalRise chapter 2 . 7/24
This is a very good story, sadly it's looks like you have stoped
I hope you find the inspitation to update this wonderful fic
forgetmenotlovely chapter 2 . 7/22
I'm really looking forward to the politics. Update oneigai!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 6/18
I read the original version and am looking forward to where you're going to take this one. Itahina has the potential to have so much chemistry, and ... Itachi deserves to have a somewhat normal life (as normal as it could get for an elite shinobi...), and love, of course.

Your writing offers so much clarity and draws the audience in, immediately. Hope for an update soon!
rockyourlove chapter 1 . 6/7
I LLOVE IT!

I LOVE YOUR writing&stories!

gahh, I hope you could complete the story one day, such brilliance shouldn't be left abandoned ;)

And I couldn't do the poll through mobile, so I'd say it here, mainly drama & adventure & itahina and I'm a happy reader! xD
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 2 . 6/6
So far, brilliant!
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. The premise is wonderful, I think even better than the original. Please update soon!
warpterror chapter 2 . 5/10
So far I like it. It's hard to say if this is better or worse than the original yet. I'm a bit confused as to why they would propose that Itachi marry out of the clan instead of Sasuke though... I mean I know that it's basically the whole premise for the story but still, from a political point of view Sasuke would have been the more logical candidate - given his age and the fact that he isn't the heir. I just sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this story.
NaruHinaGirl chapter 2 . 3/9
Ahhh please update _ I've read the Original version of this then I found out that you created another one but I didn't know it's still on-going (hoping for an update like seriously) it's 2015 and you'll never know the struggle I went through just to read this (due to internet failures urgh) PLEASEEEEE UPDATE 3 hehehe
Hylla chapter 2 . 3/5
I've come from the original to this and I love it! Too bad it looks like its not gonna be updated anymore... :\
Tsukiome chapter 2 . 3/1
I hope you update soon! Really an outstandingly amazing story.
Tsukiome chapter 1 . 3/1
Ahhhh.. A rewrite... It's pretty well done! Keep up the good work!
NaniMok chapter 2 . 2/15
I really hope you update this soon because I adore this story so much. At least the older version of it. I love fics that take us through the political situation of Konoha between the prominent clans, it's something that I don't see executed very well often. The older version of this fic, however, just exceeded all my hopes and expectations. And it has ItaHina which I'm a fan of.

Thank you for uploading this and I hope you update soon.
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 1/25
Hello

Is this story discontinued? It's been a really long time since the last chapter was posted, and it does not take months to write a chapter.

I'm going to make this a PM too just in case you don't regularly check your readers reviews.
chise chapter 2 . 1/17
It was a nice fanfic, I hope someday you continue writing
pink-strawberries chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Amazing story, please update soon!