Reviews for As Far As Innocence Goes
NaruHinaGirl chapter 2 . 3/9
Ahhh please update _ I've read the Original version of this then I found out that you created another one but I didn't know it's still on-going (hoping for an update like seriously) it's 2015 and you'll never know the struggle I went through just to read this (due to internet failures urgh) PLEASEEEEE UPDATE 3 hehehe
Hylla chapter 2 . 3/5
I've come from the original to this and I love it! Too bad it looks like its not gonna be updated anymore... :\
Tsukiome chapter 2 . 3/1
I hope you update soon! Really an outstandingly amazing story.
Tsukiome chapter 1 . 3/1
Ahhhh.. A rewrite... It's pretty well done! Keep up the good work!
NaniMok chapter 2 . 2/15
I really hope you update this soon because I adore this story so much. At least the older version of it. I love fics that take us through the political situation of Konoha between the prominent clans, it's something that I don't see executed very well often. The older version of this fic, however, just exceeded all my hopes and expectations. And it has ItaHina which I'm a fan of.

Thank you for uploading this and I hope you update soon.
SKYSPRITE chapter 2 . 1/25
Hello

Is this story discontinued? It's been a really long time since the last chapter was posted, and it does not take months to write a chapter.

I'm going to make this a PM too just in case you don't regularly check your readers reviews.
chise chapter 2 . 1/17
It was a nice fanfic, I hope someday you continue writing
pink-strawberries chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Amazing story, please update soon!
Rabytte chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I'm not sure if it is my (not very) old age coming into play here, but I do remember faintly an older version of this version of As Far as Innocence Goes. It was somewhat like the original version - a version which I still adore and have re-read far too many times to be healthy. But I like this version too - it's got the same brilliant premise and whispers of the original piece, but it's still different enough that we can't predict, to a certain extent, what might happen based off the original. I am disappointed, however, that you haven't updated in ages! Same goes for A Final Hurrah and your other lovely pieces! I do hope that you will find the time to update these stories and complete them one day. Until then, we'll all be eagerly waiting.
tazdevil chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
I read all 15 chapters of the original and was so bummed that it didn't have a proper ending. So imagine my pleasure when I see that you're simply rewriting it! I haven't formed a concrete opinion of this story yet as it has only been two chapters, but I know from the original story that I quite like your writing style! I can't wait to see the rest of the politics that are played out in this story! Quick question however. Has this story been dropped? I definitely hope not, but I understand authors have real life to deal with. I really hope you update this story soon (as soon as your schedules allows it) if you're still writing it!
ladydhampir chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
FUDGE! Just damn...
Sorry came from the original AFAIG and just... NO-es! Please tell me this is continuing please?
El Reino chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Hello, I usually don't review stories that seem to be abandoned, mostly because the pleading for an update is usually done better by other reviewers. I was lured in by the original story. I thought it was fantastic, and while it had a few errors in tense change, I liked the story enough to stick around. I was so involved, in fact, I thought it was completed and was excited to see the end.

While I understand why you would decide to rewrite it, I'm going to be honest, I was a little upset (okay, I was mad). But I came here. I don't usually read uncompleted works, mostly to save myself from disappointment. But I can't say I dislike the changes. I like how the maneuverings of the characters have gotten subtler, and your writing has improved a lot. I'm also very intrigued on the thought of Itachi giving up his spot as Heir.

I don't know if this review will even be encouraging, but I hope that it is. I would love to see more of this, and even if it's politics with romance as a subplot, I'm okay with that. I prefer that actually. Thanks for writing.
El R.
flowerpower55 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I really want to read this. Are you going to ever complete it?
Shadow Hunt chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
This is an utterly amazing rewrite, and you could say it's a stand alone story merely based on your previous work honestly, since it's starting premise is so different. The family dynamic is completely changed (for the better, I might add!) and it will be interesting to see how that plays into his relationship with the Hyuugas if you ever come back to this story. And I dearly hope you do, simply because this has so much potential to be absolutely astounding.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Great story so sorry to see it get abandoned