Reviews for Change
XanSkullCrusher chapter 8 . 4/1
Amazing story had me hooked, should have had him been able to take on all 3 revived kages as well as Orochimaru no sweat though.
Azofeifa chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
i think that it is KINDA safe to say that naruto's son may be more malevolent than it seems, and his desires has some kind of effect on Naruto's mind. Mainly because it seemed to be all well and good with mei, then when kajou decides that he doesn't like her, it is all over, then things go to hell.

As sure as i am that i am right, i will most likely get no confirmation as it has been three years since you updated.
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
is there gonna be more?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Bleh predictable shit...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
supert history
deathstriike chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Your story confuses the fuck out of me...congratulations your the first to do so in the last 14 years
banditdk19 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
You should have kept the one sided relationship with Yugao, because as it is, I don't want to read it anymore as this chapter killed off any romance in the story.
Naruto confessed to Yugao before and now he is engaged to Mei who, even though may have some hidden story with Naruto as you hinted, comes across in your story as a "bitch" and overall not a likeable character. And now your gonna bring some other 2 girls or maybe 3 girls if you decided to remove Yugao altogether, I don't know what you have planned, but I don't see it working.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Interesting fic, i was and still am a bit confused as all your flashbacks are jumbled together so its hard for me to understand the history behind the fic but otherwise that being a bit clearer quite a cool fic. Keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Oghma Infinium chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
YES Write that Naruto story. Sounds awesome.
Agent Bizarre chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
D*mn man! This is such an awesome story. Keep updating :D
Sraiden chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Wow! This fic is very interesting, I can't wait to see the conversation between Naruto and Mito mmm...

update soon please!
dbtiger63 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
That was imaginative both with the revived characters, Konan being the mother by force, Mei's genjutsu or a tru
Cloves chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Wow that was sure random seriously Naruto's mood attitude on this fic always switch it's really hard same as with the story . still it's nice cuz it's a Naruto x Yugao
edward kizaru chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
FerPeinRikudou chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I like that idea for a fanfic, you have my vote.