Reviews for Dust
Dr k chapter 32 . 3/25
a very good story that is all
Thank you.
This is really cool.
It's super emotional, and I actually cried a little.
You're doing an awesome job.
Teen Titans Fan chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
This story took me like 3 weeks to read, but it was worth it. Nice job, I finished reading it Friday night.
Teen Titans Fan chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I could totally see it actually happening on TV as a continuation of "Haunted" from Season 3. If they did anything else for the Original version of Teen Titans, they should make a Season 6 and put your story on TV, it could be like a Special. Of course, they would have to do it after they were done making Teen Titans Go! But it could happen, I hope they make a 6th Season for Teen Titans eventually and they put your story on TV and call it Dust. Your story could be a Teen Titans Special, similar to what they did for Trouble in Tokyo, but it would be your story which is a continuation of "Haunted" from Season 3. I heard rumours that they might make a 6th Season for Teen Titans after they were done with Teen Titans Go! But it might be like 2 years until they're done with Teen Titans Go! So after they're done with Teen Titans Go! they should put your story on TV first and make it a special like Trouble In Tokyo since it's a continuation of "Haunted" from Season 3. Then make Season 6. That would be Awesome. :-) Teen Titans Go! is Hilarious but Teen Titans is way Better! :-) I hope they do both. We need more Teen Titans, 5 Seasons, 1 Special, and 55 Comic Book Issues were not enough. They should make a special based on your story cause your story was Awesome and make Season 6. No more Cliffhangers like we had in Season 5, we need closure in Season 6. And Season 6 should be a continuation to Season 5 but Robin and Starfire should be dating since they kissed in Trouble In Tokyo, so Season 6 should be a continuation to Season 5 but should take place after Trouble In Tokyo. But before they make Season 6 of Teen Titans they should make a special based on your story cause, let's face it, your story was so Awesome it should be aired on TV. Seriously. Nice Work.
MissFandom chapter 32 . 7/16/2014
This is one of my favorite fan fictions so far! I thought it was very well detailed and thorough. I enjoyed every moment of it. As a grammar freak, I would check for commas in some places. One other thing I noticed was that you used the word, "protégée" to describe Robin. I would like to say that a protégée is a female protégé. So unless Dick Grayson is actually a girl, then I would ask you to change it.
That's the only thing that's bothered me. Everything else is flawless. I kept asking myself so many questions, and they were all answered in the end. I can't say that about too many other fanfics.
Long story short, great job!
RachelClaire chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
A true masterpiece. I don't think I've ever come across a better-written TT fic. Beautiful in plotting, pace, characterisation - your exposition scenes are great, your fight scenes are great, and I really enjoyed the subtle bits of romance between Robin and Starfire. You did a fantastic job at fitting this into established canon - the inclusion of Adeline and Jericho was really cool (nicely setting up Jericho's appearance in series 5). Gah. I feel like my review is not doing enough justice to how much I truly, truly enjoyed this (it's just very early in the morning after I speed-read this in two days). Astounding. I loved the reveal. I was afraid for a bit you were going to blame the whole thing on Brother Blood (erk I hate him) or create a new bad guy we hadn't seen before, but making SLADE the man behind it all is not only completely true to Slade's character but is also an inspired piece of plotting. Brilliant stuff. I hope to read more of your stuff in the future too!
Mockingbirdflies chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I THOUGHT NORTHERN STAR WAS MY FAVORITE
AND NOW I'VE READ THIS
YOU MAKE IT TOO HARD TO DECIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEE
But seriously, this was great *grumbles in corner about her own lack of patience and ability to write something like this*
I read the first chapter or so a few weeks ago, but I never kept reading because I hadn't actually gotten to Season 3 yet. Just Season 1. And then I got sick, watched Season 2 in a day, and then it snowed like crazy and now I'm nearly halfway through Season 3 (6 or 7? I don't remember). Haunted... Flabulousness abounds. Ranks right up there with Apprentice 1&2 and Aftershock 1&2 for me. And to think I seriously considered doing my homework over starting the third season! *laughs*
But really, this was great. I was on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was happening, loved all the different POVs (none of which seemed OOC, or not enough to be annoying in any way to me... Then again, maybe I'm just tolerant of those things. Plus I just looooove me some angsty Robin), and ESPECIALLY loved all the flashbacks to/ ways you related the Apprentice arc/Robin and Slade's relationship throughout the story. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of the Apprentice episodes and just Robin and Slade in general... Imagine my excitement when I discovered that Son of Batman will be featuring some of my favoritest characters *cough*DickDamianDeathstroke...andTalia... *cough*
Great job, she says again while managing to get completely sidetracked.
I need to stop reviewing after midnight... Guess I'll just go nightblog instead.
JayneParker chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
Amazingly original! Great job, and I am going to check the rest of your stories just to see how awesome you are!
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
Oh man, this was quite the read! I took it all in during one setting! You've got quite a lot of talent - I'm envious! I
HDWren chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
I just found this story and I really loved it. I loved the different POVs and the clever story line. Slade is such an interesting character and I liked how you incorporated some of his background story. Anyway, I loved this story. Fantastic job :)
H1d4nSAN chapter 32 . 8/26/2013
This took me awhile to read but I enjoyed it. Anyway this has been a really good story. I love the different personal relationships Robin has and how well you did portraying each interaction. I did originally feel there was unnecessary content because how long it took to reach the main final climax/issue/part. However I realise its because it wasn't just about Robin but rather also about the Titans as a whole and individually. Not only that but a development on Robin and Batman and their fatherly-son connection. Over all I applaud the dynamic character development. The plot felt a little streched for my liking but with the understanding of a sort of multi-character antagonist focus. Forshadowing was thick but there was enough surprise to make sure it was not too predictable. Good job keeping characters in character (lol) and keeping canon. Over all well done with minor spelling/grammatical error. This is far better then anything I could have wrote. I really enjoyed the experience, Thank You :)
darkshadows3321 chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
I saw how many chapters there were and was a little daunted at first, but it was totally worth it. I think that you needed all the time and anything shorter would have rushed the story. It was a great story and I love the idea and plot behind it. And I also love your writing style.
Aerrow4Ever chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Oh my gosh its finished! ( Such a good story this has been so addicting to me to read a few chapters a day and have to FORCE myself to turn off the laptop so I don't stay up till the early morning every night. Amazing plot line, you clearly spent a lot of time thinking about what each character would really do and how they would react, I lovelovelove when the Titans see the video of Robin and Slade, you captured their reactions brilliantly and who can resist a distraught Robin (I'm a sadist, I know!) and I'm glad you gave it a happy ending they are the best. As always I only ever want more apprentice stories, I love when Robin fights his team mates and like the idea of Slade messing with his head so much, over a longer period of time than the two episodes before Robin gets out, that he panicks and fights the Titans and Batman and keeps returning to Slade because he is so confused and the schedule is so beaten into him. But anything more you come up with I'm sure I will love! Well done again, Keep on writing !A4E!
mewsugarpudd chapter 8 . 3/23/2013