Reviews for A Healer's Love
PlottingPapaya chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
this is getting really exciting! please continue when u get the chance! :D
BlueTiger321 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Poor Hanna. Having to marry the Dark Ace just to save her family, friends and home must be so hard for her. Well, I hope the Storm Hawks can set everyone free.
BlueTiger321 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
We all know that Finn is a big chicken. It happens in pretty much every episode. BTW, I don't mind long chapters because to me they're more in-depth. Good work.
BlueTiger321 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Interesting start. And I'm sure Radarr doesn't mind having another one of his kind as company.
Rebellious Rebecca chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
when are you going to put up the next chapter? i love this story and it is awesome!
Rebellious Rebecca chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I love this story Amber Pegasus. I love storys that this kind of conflict. I LOVE THIS STORY! Hey, listen, I am writing my first fanfiction story and I need OC's and I was wondering if you would like to give me some, or one will just do fine. My first story id high school in Atmos by aerrowsgirl001. go to chapter 26 and all the info for it is on thaat page. PLEASE review! I haven't got a review yet and i have over 315 hits and i have a poll on my home page. I hope we could be really good friends soon. My name is Rebecca.

I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
when you said plain did you mean plan? anyways AWESOME CHAPTER! it was nice to know what happened and why hanna was running away. i also love the end were aerrow says 'you helped us now it's our turn' cause that sounds just like something he would say! anyways LOVE IT! update soon! :D
Llealynarisia chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Pretty good. However, you need to keep it in one tense (past would be better). I also noticed some punctuation errors, and I'm rather confused as to how Aerrow and Piper knew how long Hanna and Belle were traveling when she didn't tell them anything.
Rinoneechan17 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
cool :) it looks really good so far

keep it up!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
i was having a pretty boring day until i saw ur story updated and i read it! it put me in a better mood that now i want to update my stories too! :D that was an amazing chapter and i absolutely loved it! AHH ITS SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN! :D
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Not bad at all
Whiteling chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Cute! Keep going
master09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this is the best chapther that you wrote i am happy you are writing a book keep up the goopd work i will all ways back you up if you need me too
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OMG! this is awesome! seriously i'm can't wait to read more! update as soon as u can! plz!
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great start. I've never heard of the show, but I'm impressed so far. By the way have you watched the video yet?