Reviews for Entwined
WOW
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
lovely :)
anthropologist chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I'm so glad you are the person who wrote for this prompt, because it really is such a great one for this pairing and you pulled it off so perfectly. I liked seeing the growth from part to part, being able to watch Jane give a little bit more each time, and in turn to watch Lisbon be able to ask for a bit more. I thought you made a great call by choosing not to take the 'easier' route for this prompt, and just writing something fluffy and simple. Instead you gave it much more meaning and weight and I really admire your writing just as much as I love the easygoing, witty banter between Jane and Lisbon. :)
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow, I loved this, I loved how you broke all the different stories up. It was amazing. You did an excellent job. So sorry for the late review, I've very sick, and my computer went nuts.

Crystal*hugs*:0)
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was good! Love the tag to Rose-Colored Glasses. And the tag to the last one. I hope our questions will be answered during season 3! We have to wait like three months, though. Has the Mentalist season 3 premiere date been announced yet?
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You don't know how happy it made me to see that you had written another story!

I love how their relationship progressed and especially liked Number III. I liked how you turned Jane's rather possessive and selfish act of keeping a vital clue from Lisbon into something selfless but at the same time I can totally understand Lisbon reacting exactly as she did. The ending was perfect - not fluffy but still full of hope. Very in-character.

More fics to follow soon, I hope. :)
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Okay, so I thought I loved iv. (and I did), but it turned out I really, really loved v. Love how she gets him in that one. That's kind of awesome. These are quite nicely done. v. is probably better written (the moment when she tells him he's proved her wrong, um, guh), but I think iv. might be my favourite. It made me giggle.
blondieland chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Yaaay, I loveeed this!

Strangely, when I finished it, I found that what I liked the most was the title, thought it fitted really well.

My favourite was the one about her birthday present, it was so sweet and flirty(ish), and I really liked that, don't know why :)

I can't wait to read more of you, I've been missing your stories!

-blondieland.
0melting.snow0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I adore you.
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
yet again perfect charecterization of jane- which is so very rare. a lovley little story!
Bibi Pepe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was amazing.

I've missed your fics..you're such a great writer.

Part 1 is my favourite :D Please,keep writing.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
part 4 was my favorite :D Wonderful job :)
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was beyond awesome!

it was like, WHOA!

excellent stuff...
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like this; it served wonderfully as a sort of journey through their relationship.
Jbon chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful as always - have missed your writing! Thanks :)