Reviews for The Most Dangerous Game
AnotherKpfan chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Marvelous twist! I must say, The story was carried smoothly, the revelations in chapter 4 left me quite flabbergasted to the twist, I was completely oblivious to what is really going on, that was original, at least they didn't die a horrifying death there. The first three chapters were carried ingeniously, the survival situation was quite realistic and it probably depicted what Ron an Kim would do. The story was more to a reality based entity then a fictional one, and it was carried out swell. The last chapter was a good way to wrap all the tension and enigma behind the story up. Nevertheless, it is still one of the best survival Kp fic on fanfic.
Reader101w chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Great chapter, a very good way to wrap this story up.

Even though the last chapter already had a good closing, but this one makes for even better closure.

I did notice, however, that the story has not been set to 'complete' yet, are you intending to expand further?

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
castorg chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Captian,

I must admit the the poster of the knife and chair did give me a monents pause-oouucchh! That was a very good touch to the story and a fitting ending- Don't piss off team Possible! Booyaah.

Thanks for the story...:)
JCS1966 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Great finish to this one, Cap.

What Kim and Ron did to Sharpe was worse than hwat he really deserved. Hopefully after this incident, Will Du will have better respect for the "amatuers."

The kids may be finally home, but their journey back is just beginning.

Looking forward to more "School of Life" and whatever else is next!
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
A most skillful tying up. Another job well done.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Amazing, simply amazing that Hana only toddled up to the window instead of going all super-ninja-baby... LOL! Ya know, maybe in time the 'rents will catch on that Hana might be the barometer of what's going on with her brother and 'sister'.

Quite the finish to this one. From abject despair and sadness of loss to the exultant joy of discovery, it carried well throughout the chapter.

Kim and Ron really did a number on Sharpe, leaving him worse off than he left them from his little 'game'. Loved Du's usage of that photo from Sharpe's study. Well in the description about the chair it didn't mention blood, so the horror of the knife's location meant quite a bit to all who view the poster, and even more to the 'guest star' of that little scene.

A long road ahead for Kim and Ron in healing, but they can do anything. And will for some time to come.

CB73
Rye-bread chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Them plot bunnies just breed prolific. Like the stories where the woman delivering is told she has *twins*! Always fun to write & read scenes of the emotional meltdown when the presumed-dead suddenly appear.

Reminds me of another fan-story(not mine)where Kim is "Dexter" with her foes. (Won't tout it more than I have)

Very interesting-& ironic-to read the reviews of previous chpt's in retrospect.
Earl Allison chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Captain,

A very nice wrap-up to an excellent story! Great to know that Kim and Ron will get the help they need to get over the trauma, and while Sharpe's treatment was severe, it was certainly deserved.

A cornered animal is usually at its most dangerous, push it, and it attacks brutally. I guess Team Possible is no different. Try to break them, and you get attacked.

Thanks so much for this chapter!

Take it and run,

Earl Allison
AmericanGecko chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Wow, Cap...just...wow.

I can't remember the last time my eyes watered at the happiness created by words alone. True, there are dark parts to this conclusion, but it is overshadowed by the joy of the families with such grace and elegance that it touches the heart.

Especially Hana's closing words. Have to admit that caused the kind of deep breath and release that only comes from tears of happiness.

A ferociously "Boo Yeah!" ending to a badical story.

A.G.
whitem chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Nice finish here Captain.

But I have a feeling that both Kim and Ron will not only need each other, which you have shown here very well, they will also need love and strength from their families as well.

One question... Whatever happened to those android/clone things?

Can't wait for your next story...
Katsumara chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Very nice ending here, Captain. A *very* awesome ending here. I'm glad Kim, Ron, and the family were able to all be happy at the end of this. I can't believe you almost killed them off. D: Still though.. great ending. Keep up the fine writing!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
As always, excellent job. Very good epilogue here.

Keep the good writing.
Quathis chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Yes, I did enjoy that ending. A good semi-calm finish to a suspenseful story filled with drama, action, love, and humanity at its best and worst. Very entertaining and engaging. Thank you for this.

I very much enjoyed the reactions people had that Team Possible was still alive. The PTSD they got was something not usually touched on with these two, though you showed their coping mechanisms very well - each other. Nice job.

Until next time.
readerjunkie chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Excellent story captain. I've really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to see what your going to do next
screaming phoenix chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
As long as Kim and Ron can face the future together they will survive and grow from their experiences.

Good job and a fine way to finish this tale