Reviews for Internet Relationships
Rosalie Avonside chapter 21 . 7/31
Depressed Chibi (Azula) always lies.
() Azula always lies.
"S Don't worry about me abandoning the story, I already made the decision when I started this to see it through to the end. However it will at times take forever to post a chapter because I don't write 24/7 and I procrastinate a lot. So don't worry if I'm taking long with a chapter, I didn't give up I'm just having trouble with it."
"I am soooooooo sorry about the wait. My god, this took for ever! Me and my editor have been very busy these past couple of weeks and recently I've been having trouble motivating myself to write. But I promise I WILL finish this story...it just might take a very long time. Also seeing as summer is about three weeks away I should get more time soon."

You said you wouldn't abandon it.
Depressed Chibi (Azula) always lies.
Just so you know I'm not calling you Azula, it's just so people understand the quote hehe.
It's okay that's it's been 4 years! The time doesn't matter! I hope that one day you continue this wonderful story. It is amazing and wonderful and a new twist on the story! Even if it's 10 years in the future. I hope you continue It. But many fans will completely understand if you don't. It's okay. Keep writing! You are wonderful at it! Write a story about a mandating flower! ... Okay I'm going to bed. I wasn't going to fall asleep until I finished this story haha.
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 21 . 7/18
'T ABANDON THIS HERE PLEASE.
Firelordzuzu chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
No no no no UPDATE!
smrx chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I couldn't stop reading till I got to the end of it; it made me very sad to find out that the last update on this story was done in 2011. I beg of you to start posting new chapters for this story again! There ARE fans waiting for you even to this day, and I am certain that we will all love whatever you will post - as long as it reaches to its end (hopefully).
Nad chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Owh my!
Please update .
Sofy chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Hey! what's wrong with you! You can't just leave this story like thaaaaaat! It's plain evil! this fic is awesome, has a gooooood plot and the characters are actually alike the ones in the show! By The way i tought zuko woul be a little more traumatized with all that abuse going on, despite him being all badass and strong and hot... .

...hope you keep on writting amazing stuff like this!
Zukka Forever chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I really like this story are u gonna update?
rAoMe chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
why would you leave it off right here? Come on...It was really interesting...
rayeveryday chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Dude. This just got so much more badass. When I read modern AUs of avatar, I usually don't like when bending is included because it would be so difficult to translate it to the culture of our world and like, where it would be allowed and not allowed and such. I feel like if it exists in this world it would be a public statement to say "No bending allowed in school" or whatever but then again, I don't know if bending is widely accepted in this universe since sokka and katara's mom was killed for supposedly being a waterbender. And zuko's father's only performed bending in his home. Not publicly. Hmmm...just thinking about all this junk is getting me excited for the next chapter! yay!
ladydanni chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
this story confused the mess out of me for a while but if atla came in modernAU/yaoi form then this is how it would look
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that you aren't gonna update (seeing as it's almost been a year). I really have loved you story so far. :) I hope your safe and doing well.
Peacock Slayer chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
omgggggg UPDATEEEE
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
-fangurling- OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG XD!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
:D cute chapter... in a way -_-... Zuko cute :D that type or cute is very rare
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 9/16/2012