Reviews for THORN
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Enjoyed your writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Believe it or not, I read your story in 2014 and I just loved it. So sad it only had 5 chapters. I didn't like the way the real Hawthorne show ended and the way they changed the essence of the characters. But your story was sweet, romantic. Thanks for sharing, it was amazing!
Chocolatebroccoli chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I love this. I love this. I love this. You're more than a genius, you're something way above that! I need updates! This fic is fantastic, I love the way you write and portray these two. Thanks and thanks a million times. Update soon!

Kudos to you my friend!
bookworm142 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
write more great story please update i love this story
xocsinylvrMesserMonroe chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
love this! update soon!
starinthem chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Aww that was so good.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
*giggles* I'm LOVING these flashbacks; they feel like they're real and a part of the show. :o)

merderluvr chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I am really enjoying this story and like your creative spirit. I enjoy Tom and Christina as a couple and like the young Tom and Christina that you've created. She's very independent and spunky and he's a very supportive shy guy who adores her. I hope you will continue with this story and continue both the present day and flashback scenes. Great job.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
*happy sigh* You write them SO well. :o)

I love the patient journey we're taking till you get them together. ;o) But seriously, I do love the steady journey; it's unique and I'm loving it.

Neesha chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Luv ur story! Keep it up!
maggs chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
aw i love the realtionship I also love the flashbacks they're awesome so you do what you do and upd8 and i'll do what i do review yay go luvs2sing4073 (did i get that right? ) oh well
starinthem chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Aww this chapter was cute. I wonder if they both liked each other back then.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
*giggles* I love the giddiness! YAY! I love getting their back story; you write it so well! :o)

Plus, your update reminded me of the fact that I need to catch up on this wk's epi when I get home as well as TNT's other new drama: Rizzoli & Isles. :o)

lrobinson01 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
great update
starinthem chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
It's cool to see how Christina was just like her daughter at her age. Good job so far