Reviews for Behind the Fights
Windchimes of Maple chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You just get better and better don't you?
Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow I freaking loved it! :) Thats great! It was so romantic and it makes since!
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hmm...interesting explanation. I liked it. Great oneshot!

-peace
haleyscott305 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
loved it...

great story!

xoxoxo
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Yes, definitely believe it's possible. Love Casey's outburst and how they pegged each other so quickly.

I absolutely love their banter. :)
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awww, I love it.

It's hilariousss :)

"Rebellion is the newest craze."

(This is where all the fan girls squeal. Then they do whatever Derek says.)
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lots of time good quality, and your story is definatly in that catagorie, good job:)

And I've been trying to do this for every story I review so please don't be mad but can I give you a pointer on writing? If you don't want to use it thats okay but... well... here it goes...

You have the same problem that my English teacher pointed out to me this last year. For us dialogue comes way easier in our writing as well as flowyness (it's a new word that not in the dictionairy yet) but our weakness is desciption. For example colors and shapes of things can be added to a scene to give it more deepth. I still am trying to improve this area in my wrting. Which is why I don't have any stories up (insert sheepish look), I couldn't come up with one as good as this any way.

Good job (again:))

MMISH
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Well it's AU as they did not meet that way but it works. How did how George kind of knows what is going on but is still inside his "little engagement bubble" well.

Derek taking one look at Lizzie and knowing he's going to get on OK with her and think of her as a sister was good. Then how you show us that he dis care for Edwin even if he dis not show it much, by having him think that poor Edwin was not going to be OK.

A few times the wording seem a bit off to me but that may well be dwon to my POV. Casey seemed a bit OOC but not too much. Derek more so as this is younger Derek.
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lovedddd it ! :)
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was a fun read!
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Interesting...I'd say it could've been plausable even though we know how it went down on the show I like this idea much better.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Okay, that was just ridiculously awesome! Loved that Casey kissed him like that, then pushed him away like it was a game.

'This never happened.'

Need more of this story. A sequel would be nice, if it truly is a oneshot. Because I totally agree with Derek statement at the end there.

'This should be interesting.'

That's a serious understatement there, Derek.

More please!