Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts Revised Edition
Kimjo2 chapter 24 . 11/17
What an amazing story! I wish you had continued on. Thanks so much
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 2/27
Ehehehe I see what you did there! *winks* Vladislaus Dracula is one of my favourite characters and all my doubts are gone when I read that he has a servant names Igor. Nicely done, my darling~ Erik will definitely be the brightest Ravenclaw ever (though I myself is a Slytherin).
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 2/27
Oh dear, Erik's handsome wizard dad _
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 2/27
What a pig for a father! Poor baby Erik!
MC24601 chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
I love this so far.
However, slight note: neither mother nor father wanted Erik. That is how he became a criminal. But, I understand. Creative rights
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Oh please do continue this! :D
Christineoftheopera chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon! I am in love with this story!
Christineoftheopera chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Phantom of the OperaHarry PotterWell written plotLife it self.
Apollo Holmes chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I love that last line. Also, two days ago was your birthday? Then happy belated birthday!
ParisPhantom chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Once again another brilliant chapter! But surly now I'm started to hate... I mean really dislike, Madeline!How dare she! Poor Erik! Please update as soon as you can!
Stirack chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
It made my day to read this story again! I really like the relationship you've grown between Erik and Anatole- it's beautiful. Anatole is the perfect father for little Erik, and the rest of the family is just a wonderful. The interactions between Madeline and Anatole are very believable- they're not too hostile, yet both are agreeing to keep each other at a cordial arm's length for Erik's sake. Can't wait for more :)
Lina chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Hi your story is amazing probably one of my faviourites that I have ever read so please update soon cause your an amazing writer with great ideas. Thanks
- Lina
Apollo Holmes chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I love this story. I have read it twice now and I like the castings. Brava, amice mio.
GreatIceDragon chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad you found your muse.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Please complete your story! This is one of my favourite chapters so far!