Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts Revised Edition
MC24601 chapter 4 . 4/26
I love this so far.
However, slight note: neither mother nor father wanted Erik. That is how he became a criminal. But, I understand. Creative rights
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Oh please do continue this! :D
Christineoftheopera chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon! I am in love with this story!
Christineoftheopera chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Phantom of the OperaHarry PotterWell written plotLife it self.
Apollo Holmes chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I love that last line. Also, two days ago was your birthday? Then happy belated birthday!
ParisPhantom chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Once again another brilliant chapter! But surly now I'm started to hate... I mean really dislike, Madeline!How dare she! Poor Erik! Please update as soon as you can!
Stirack chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
It made my day to read this story again! I really like the relationship you've grown between Erik and Anatole- it's beautiful. Anatole is the perfect father for little Erik, and the rest of the family is just a wonderful. The interactions between Madeline and Anatole are very believable- they're not too hostile, yet both are agreeing to keep each other at a cordial arm's length for Erik's sake. Can't wait for more :)
Lina chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Hi your story is amazing probably one of my faviourites that I have ever read so please update soon cause your an amazing writer with great ideas. Thanks
- Lina
Apollo Holmes chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I love this story. I have read it twice now and I like the castings. Brava, amice mio.
GreatIceDragon chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad you found your muse.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Please complete your story! This is one of my favourite chapters so far!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Great job! Although I do wish you had included Snape. I love how you included the music into this! Bravi Bravi Bravisimmi! And good job actually using the book's names!
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
ERIK! :( Oh my god! CHARLES HOW COUL YOU LIE ABOUT HIM BEING YOUR SON! I f****** HATE YOU! The story is intruiging (sp?) and I love how you portrayed Madeline and Elaina. :) Charles is just ,in Elaina's words, mean.
Christine Mulheim chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Great Job! One thing though... Christine's last name is spelled Daae, not Daee.
Apollo Holmes chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Please make another chapter, I love this story!