Reviews for The Phantom of Hogwarts Revised Edition
M.G36 chapter 24 . 1/27
A very nice story. I do admit that some of the later chapters don't quite measure up to the quality of the rest of the story, but they still had their own charm nonetheless. I can't count the number of little details that I enjoyed: all the hints you gave about the Le Morts, dressing up Anatole like the classic stage Phantom we all know and love, naming one poor kid Jared Butler (I just about died of laughter when I read that). I small part of me wishes you'd placed Erik in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw is definitely the next best place for him.
Overall, I absolutely love this idea and I really hope you'll decide to continue this story at some point.
Kimjo2 chapter 24 . 11/17/2016
What an amazing story! I wish you had continued on. Thanks so much
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Ehehehe I see what you did there! *winks* Vladislaus Dracula is one of my favourite characters and all my doubts are gone when I read that he has a servant names Igor. Nicely done, my darling~ Erik will definitely be the brightest Ravenclaw ever (though I myself is a Slytherin).
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Oh dear, Erik's handsome wizard dad _
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
What a pig for a father! Poor baby Erik!
MC24601 chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
I love this so far.
However, slight note: neither mother nor father wanted Erik. That is how he became a criminal. But, I understand. Creative rights
Jean Kirkland-Hetalian chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Oh please do continue this! :D
Christineoftheopera chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon! I am in love with this story!
Christineoftheopera chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Phantom of the OperaHarry PotterWell written plotLife it self.
Apollo Holmes chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I love that last line. Also, two days ago was your birthday? Then happy belated birthday!
ParisPhantom chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Once again another brilliant chapter! But surly now I'm started to hate... I mean really dislike, Madeline!How dare she! Poor Erik! Please update as soon as you can!
Stirack chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
It made my day to read this story again! I really like the relationship you've grown between Erik and Anatole- it's beautiful. Anatole is the perfect father for little Erik, and the rest of the family is just a wonderful. The interactions between Madeline and Anatole are very believable- they're not too hostile, yet both are agreeing to keep each other at a cordial arm's length for Erik's sake. Can't wait for more :)
Lina chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Hi your story is amazing probably one of my faviourites that I have ever read so please update soon cause your an amazing writer with great ideas. Thanks
- Lina
Apollo Holmes chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I love this story. I have read it twice now and I like the castings. Brava, amice mio.
GreatIceDragon chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I'm glad you found your muse.