Reviews for Facing Fears
katzsoa chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is really sweet :) Everyone's in character here and it's great
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
that was so touching i loved it
Obviously Entei chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story was great! You got the characters downpat, and I'm a CentiSpider fan myself XD. Keep on rockin!
Qille chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Whoo! Centipede can be thick sometimes, but I still love him! "I'm from Brooklyn, darn it!" XD

Thanks for writing this! I was wondering what happened to the bugs... D
Tamer of Demons chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Dude! This was great and really well written! I havn't seen this movie since 4th grade in class! I really loved this movie!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this made me smile :)
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
How incredible was this? And you had everyone as themselves as they accepted the fate of their devoted friend (except Centipede xD) I really wish this was in the film, so bad!

Wonderful Job!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I like this. I never thought any one would think of making a stroy to this.
Were-Weasel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is awsome! I totaly agree whith you. There are not nearly enough James and the Giant Peach fics. But I can't think of any!
ShireHeart chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love it! You kept everyone in character and still added something unique to their feelings about James. You are right, this section badly needs more stories.

Willing to do more?
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Two words: absolutely fantastic! I've always wondered what the bugs were thinking after James and the peach fell (although I was sure that they were out of their minds with worry) and you described everything perfectly. Great job!