Reviews for Any Way I Can
Koops125 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
more please
MJ-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I agree that Crona is a boy, however, if you think that then why is it written as 'she' not 'he' throughout the story? :(
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more pleeeeeez
NekoInAhat chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Well haven't read all the story but it's really good so far w Gomen(sorry in Japanese I like using the little bit of japanese I know) about not reading it all yet and I agree with you on Crona's gender in the anime(manga Crona I think is a girl why else would Crona get offended at Black Star implying they were male?) and KidxCrona is so cute! It's my favorite pairing! Well please update soon! I get depressed when my stuff is nearly at the top of the list on KidxCrona.
Kal-orne chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Okay first off i don't care if Chronas a boy or girl but...

1. Chrona's speech patttern has been influenced by exposuer to Ragnarok.

2. Chrona has been starved and neglected since he/she was born so certain maturings would never have happened. i.e no food no boobs.

3. i'm a girl and I've never slapped I punch, but more importantly Chronas a trained fighter.

is popular among teenage girls aswell. and is only refered to as he because there are no gender nutrals in english.

So Chrona could still be a girl or a boy.

P.S loved the fic.
Noodle-Chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Aww! This fic is really sweet, Kid and Crona are such a cute pairing! Please continue updating! Find the strength in your fingers somehow to type, I don't care how, just do it! Type to music, or learn to play the piano so your fingers can move quicker! :) I'm waiting for the next update, see you!

-Noodle-Chan
Noodle-Chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2010

-Noodle-Chan
Vain Harmony chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Oh my gosh, Kid. Oh my gosh.

Kid. Is. So. Errrrrgh. xD

I will be waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter. :D Take your time.

Who's going to believe that? Please update soon. :)
Mikitsan chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
OMG!I'm fucking happy!*O* I love ... and want to see the continuation ... this is my favorite couple and although I think Crona is a woman I dont care whatever as long as this with Kid xD
WickedlyMe chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
How cute! aww :D I love the chapter, but you keep switching Chrona from a boy to a girl and vice-versa so what gender is Chrona in this story? Not meaning to be picky I just keep getting confused :P
KrystalDot chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Omg that was so cute! I squealed like a little girl while reading this. Btw, I also think Crona is a boy. (You people just want him all to yourself) Although I just noticed that you never mentioned Ragnarok. Not that I would want him to ruin their fun. Just something I noticed while reading. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
wolfman6696 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Pretty Good I like It!
dino kid chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Very good!

A new chapter yay! I was hoping for a new chapter soon!

Hope you update soon! this story rocks!
MakenshiCrona chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Aw~ Squeaness! It was too adorableness. Sorry for bursting into flames last review *sweat drop*, but you do a really good job at writing! I hope that you can continue and update soon.