Reviews for Lantern Burning Bright
awww I love this story! I love how you wrote it.
You should make a sequel to it!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
Hakusho009 chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Good lord, that was just lovely. I enjoyed every second of this fanfic. I loved your character Agnes and the way she and Quasi interact, well, how she and every character interact is just spectacular! I'm going to go scour your profile for more gems like this. Thanks for writing this!
QuasimodoLeBossu chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
I am so very sorry it has taken me so long to review. I won't go into a long list of why, I'll just apologize and get to the good part.

I love your writing - I'm gonna keep saying that too! You have a special ability of being able to use just the right amount of description and detail to paint a picture in the reader's head, but not overkill to a point where it is like "okaay we get it!" The writing is rich and crafty and just so very enjoyable to read.

Your chapters are short but full of such beautiful scenes and moments that I can't imagine them any other way. I loved the bits of a hungover Clopin - even though Disney never showed such a thing, I would imagine it would be something just like that - cursing everything and then contradicting it. Reading it had me grinning like a fool.

I think you are utterly a genius for comparing the two kings at the end. That just seemed the perfect bit on top of everything that those three have been through in the story. Clopin, the king of truants passing down his daughter to Quasimodo the king of fools.

I look forward to your next two installments to this tale and will be sad to see it end, but all good things must do as such unfortunately.

And I want to thank you as well for all the lovely reviews you have left me on my story. That was so very kind of you and I appreciate it very much. Now that school has ended I hope to get the next chapter up within the next week or so.

Thank you for writing! And keep doing it!

-QLB
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
The ending was epic XD. I'm so happy that they're finally getting married
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
YOUR ALIVE! Yay and i love this chapter more then words can describe!I cant wait for another one
QuasimodoLeBossu chapter 24 . 1/5/2012
I am quite honestly speechless. I've sat here for two hours now completely immersed in this story.

I am going to be completely honest. Due to Quasimodo being my most favorite character, I seldom read stories that don't really feature him (not counting later chapters of course). Pretty limiting I know, but I just love reading about him. I'm glad I gave this story a chance.

Anyways.

This story has been so well written with such a wonderfully developed OC that even though up until recent chapters it has mostly featured just her, I have enjoyed every single chapter. I just love Agnes's character. I love her flaws, her childishness, her excitements, her realistic despair. She just fits in so perfectly well with the actual Hunchback of Notre Dame story that calling her an OC almost seems wrong.

I just loved reading about her childhood with the gypsies, and the adorably sweet bond she had with Clopin as well as the rivalry with Esmeralda. Every single character you used was perfectly true to their character.

And Quasi! I can't tell you how brilliant it was of you to come up with him falling in love with a mute and being able to under stand her. Everything was just so very well planned out and I can tell you've put a lot of thought into the entire story as a whole.

Thank you for the great read! I look forward to seeing what's in store next.

-QuasimodoLeBossu
VelvetFeline chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
Like an epilogue. :3
VelvetFeline chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I love love love this story, please continue!
noodle86 chapter 23 . 7/25/2011
Loving this story! I'd say you avoided the dreaded soap opera very nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter :o)
The Lady Elrond chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
This story is amazing - very refreshing to see a realistic, likeable OC who fits into the story so well :)
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
-Squeee!- Oooh i love it! So cute!Cant wait for the next chapter!
loopycathair chapter 22 . 3/25/2011
I really like this fic. Just to clarify, the pairing is quasimodo/agnes right? Is quasi going to teaches agnes to read and write so she can communicate with other people? please continue!
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
aww that's sweet. i love you you mixed alittle bit of the elephant man in there. Such a touching story. cant wait for the next chapter!
JazzinLyric chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
This story seriously /flows/. Even with the time breaks before, it never felt sudden in its transitions. You identified this chapter as being one of great importance for the story, and I definitely see why. In fact, I believe you have placed it very well within the context of the story; as a reader I find it a great emotional relief especially considering the intensity of the previous two or three chapters.

I've never really remarked upon Agnes yet, have I? Firstly, the name thing is intensely clever. Secondly, Agnes is one of the most original characters I have ever come across. You don't see very many authors willing to put their OCs through such circumstances that leave her/him so permanently changed physically. I believe you writing is extremely tasteful for Agnes' circumstance since it is /so/ traumatic. My god, I can't even IMAGINE what I would do if I was in her shoes.

Finally, favorite moment of this chapter:

"All those with physical imperfections are brought to the bell tower."

Very clever (yet obviously sad).