Reviews for Between The Lines
gracelessreapers chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Just wanted to know if you are still writing Between The Lines? Hasn't been an update for a looong time!
hunter chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Dear Deppdependant. I think that your Criss Angel''s stories are off the hook. I want to know if you will finish between the lines and three of a kind. They need good endings. I hope that you make more Criss Angel stories. You are one of my favorite author in writting Criss Angel stories. Hope to read more about that hunky magican. keep us your writting.
hunter chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
just wondering when are you going to finished between the line and three of a kind. they are getting good.
hunter chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
i loved all your criss angel stories. i hope that you continue with between the lines. i want to know if the relationship with criss and melissa will keep. will criss family accept melissa and criss love. i hope you keep this story going. i really hope you write more stories on criss angel. he is truly my favorite person and i don't care what people say or tell rumor about him. i see him and i know he is a good person. thank you for the stories. kep on writing about him. you are one of my favorite author deppdependant. please write more on criss. if you do consider the name for the girl Angelina. thank you
hunter chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
hi deppdendant. i was just wondering if you are making more of ths story. i want to know if criss and melissa relationship will be strong enough. i want to know if they will punished the man who hurt melissa. will criss family except her. thank you. i love all your other stories. wi am reading queen of hearts.. it off the hook. please write more on my favorite mindreak criss angel.. he rocks.. you are the best. thanks. are you ready.
hunter chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
i was wonsweing if you are going to continue between the line. i want to know if criss and melissa stays together or people will win in braking them up.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I am reading your first story lucky 13 . I like this one too. I aam hoping that cris and sarah relationship be forever. the belonng together. i hope that you keep writing stories about criss angel. i think he is awsome.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
I love hissr cann you please continune itt. I want to know if Melissa stepfather will go to jail annd if criss aand melissa be safe. will criss family accepted melissa or not.
HUNTER chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WILL FINISHED THIS SEQUEL. I WAS INTO IT SO MUCH AND I CAN WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDAT. I WANTED TO KNOW IF CRISS AND MELISSA REALATIONSHIP WILL BE FOREVER OR NOT. I WANT TO KNOW WHO SET FIRE TO CRISS'S CAR AND IF PAUL WILL BE CAUGHT. WILL CRISS KICK PAUL ASS. AND WILL CRISS FAMILY ACCEPT CRISS AND MELISSA RELATIONSHIP. PLEase keep it going thank you. i am starting to read lucky 13. CAN WAIT. SEE YOU SOON.
HUNTER chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
i really am enjoying this story. i hope jd and the family will be happy ffor criss and melissa. keep writing can what to see if paul will be arrested or criss kick his ass.
GravesGurrl chapter 24 . 1/16/2012
Wow.. I love this story. It just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to read more :F
Elena chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
I think you mean melissa***
HilarySummers6969 chapter 23 . 8/10/2011
kay i know this may be a stupid idea but why not try to have criss and sarah break up and then they both get calls to come on the bachlor pad and then they meet up again and fall in love eachother but also other people
hhhhhh chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
haha- when he said r u ready, i started laughing.
BVBArmy4Life chapter 23 . 11/14/2010
make more chapters i wanna hear more,pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase.