Reviews for 50 Ways to Love a Time Traveler
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Parts of that really hurt my heart, but this was amazing ;A;
SoraTakinouchi chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Awesome job! Gave me some ideas about my story! Really great scenario writing!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Ah. My heart is but a blubbering mess. Love it!
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awesome. All the situations work so well together even though they're not related at all. I really enjoyed reading this, especially after coming back to watching the movie again after several years.
JiyuAngel chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
How is it possible to have such an emotional ride through 50 separate, short sentences? I found myself practically in tears reading one sentence, to bursting out laughing in another. It's so hard to choose only one! They're all so adorable :D
wrathfuldreamhare chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was beautiful! So wonderfully well done, you left me wanting more!
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful!
On The Heavens chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
THIS WAS SO GREAT
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
'He wants to hold her for an age and more, but Time is calling, so he lets her go, and regrets it.'-really liked this one. sad, simple yet memorable (maybe bec it also has the wortd Time in it)haha

and yeah #34 sing -really made me smile. it was cute ;p
missrynne chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I found this fic while I was randomly browsing through the site and I have to say I'm glad that I did. Sorry that I can't give you a favorite one, though, because I know for sure I'll be listing more than 10.

Nicely done.
Amillionmilesfromhome chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Askldgjlsd;g okay this is so lovely. You did an amazing job with the one-sentence challenge. I really loved all the sentences but my favourites were 2, 9, 25 and 50. :)
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love it! I liked sentences 45, 40, 38, definitely 31 and 34, 32, the series of 4-6, 1, and 9. I think that's it for favorites. Anyhow, I did like it as a whole as well, good job- and the grammar wasn't nearly as bad as you seem to think it was.
LycheeTea chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i likee
hey.rainbow.city chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this is really really cute ~ :3
Neurofuzzy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I truly enjoy reading all of your small drabbles. Short but so filling. :D