Reviews for Princess Anastasia
The Exile chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
ROFL! I really loved this whole fic. Everyone was well characterised, Shir especially, and Rudo is hilarious. I like the way you add depth to the world of PS2.
GreatLight432 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Intriguing seeing where this is going. I imagine Rudo's going to find some way to get back at Anna, who will at some point find a way to get back at Shir(probably fail at it, too). Should prove to be interesting. Do continue, please!

Oh, and again an apology...read this a bit ago(much more recently than LiP), and also failed to review immediately.
augmentedfourth chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I read all the chapters, but I wanted to comment on this one because oh my god, Shir is HILARIOUS! While PSII is a great game, it doesn't really give us a lot of insight into the lives of every day people, other than "Mother Brain is great!/Mother Brain is slowly killing us, but don't tell anyone I said that!". I guess I never really considered the existence of nightclubs in the PSII universe. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Ah, more fun character interaction here. Anna questioning her decisions, Rudo continuing to be deadpan (and Anna getting some revenge on that...Rudo had better watch out that Shir doesn't take pictures!). Rolf's relative innocence is endearing; he comes off as being part-naive, part "all business" so that he misses some of the subtle social cues (which in turn makes it quite believable that he'd be attracted to someone like Anna; like he obliquely says, the fact that she has a job like Guardian actually makes her someone that he can identify with and understand, and he can appreciate her work-focused priorities in a way that Shir's causal attitude or Amy's "normal life" background wouldn't really resonate with him).

I also liked the shout-out to PSI Motavian history with the "Amber Eye."
ByeAccount chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Ooooooh! She updates!

Mmmmmmkay, I read this one with absolute RELISH. This is hilarious and HOT10, especially at the end! I can't WAIT to read what happens in that secluded corner! Mwahaha!
tilinelson2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Superb, as always. Looks like the "friends" of the group love to get the others in embarrassing situations.

What will come next? Hmmm, Rolf, you dirty old boy. "What if someone judged you positively on your career choice..." I see where he is trying to get :p
tilinelson2 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I was at fault with you for not reading this fanfic before and I was losing so much fun, I can't believe it. The way you portray the characters is superb.

You are a really talented writer! I think I could never come up with something like that.
DezoPenguin chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
"Did you know you're glowing?" Ha! Excellent line, that. And I find it hilarious that Shir has gone and stuck Anna with Rolf's *real* background. I can just see the party nicknaming him "Anastasia" when Lutz reveals the truth (or at least I could see it if they hadn't been hip-deep in "a planet just blew up and demons are swarming everywhere we go" trouble, which kind of steals the potential humor from the situation). Cute cross-language continuity bit with Shir's name, too.

Here, on the other hand, we have plenty of fun laughing. By the way, what's Nei doing during all this?

(Anna, on the other hand, probably just doubled her fee for hazard pay!)
DezoPenguin chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Have I mentioned that I love your characterization of Rudo? He was hilarious here, and yet you actually managed to top it with Kain. Honestly, I have no clue how Shir isn't killing herself laughing.

(Incidentally, kudos on your timing of this story. Setting it after Uzo-but before Climatrol-allows for the maximum amount of familiarity between the party before Nei's death would end up bringing grief home for too many of them and making a lighthearted fic like this one seem out of place. So even though this is a humor story, it's still believably placed within the continuity, which IMHO makes the humor more effective.)
ByeAccount chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
ROTFLMFAO Rolf and Kain's reaction! PRICELESS.

Once again, another very well written, totally entertaining and awesomely hilarious chapter! I'm already super eager to read the next!
Alisa III chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Omg, this is great! Love the comedy and Rudo's comments. xD Heck, I love all the characters! _ Had me LOLing at more than one part, too. xD

I'm not quite sure what to say, but this is fantastic, even if it's a fun, silly story that places the cast in odd predicaments. :) I'm looking forward to reading more!
GreatLight432 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Yeah...it's official. You HAVE to have inside channels to know just how well everyone acts and speaks(especially Kain...good LORD, I can see/hear him saying EVERYTHING you wrote in his lines!).

Still made some minor errors that you might want to adjust, and I'll point those out in a quick PM. Look for it in your inbox.

Look forward to the next chapter, and also a question: since Rudo's going, do you plan on slipping Amy in there? Or is she going to be 'cleaning up the mess', so to speak?
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hah, love this story! Again and again, you surprise me at how well you can flesh the PS2 characters out. I hope you're thinking of a second chapter to this; seems like the night out will be a riot!
ByeAccount chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow! I hope that there will be a second chapter! I think I like the thought of Anna and Rolf gettin' down at a club, maybe Rolf getting jealous when some dude hits on her at the bar, and...

Oh, I'll shut up now! This is so well written and I am loving the interaction between Anna and Shir! Brava!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like Anna here; she's like...Alys Brangwin without the leadership skills (which is, basically, how I've always imagined her). Shir's good, too, especially since I can't shake the feeling that at least half the reason she's insisting on dragging Anna out on the town is to savor the hilarity that will no doubt ensue. And I have to say, I love Shir's solution to the "get the stodgy member of the team to go out and have some fun" problem-I can honestly say I've never seen that particular response before!