Reviews for A Beautiful Nightmare
autistic cupcake chapter 67 . 2/8
I loved this story so so so so much!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 64 . 5/5/2014
God damn it that was so sad! Why did you have to make it so sad! I loved it!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 47 . 5/3/2014
You ready, I'm going to give this whole story a short summary based on this chapter
Tabby has a plan
She goes with plan
Almost gets caught but lucks on her side
has cute stuff
TABITHA
damn it!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 43 . 5/3/2014
"how are entings made?" JESUS THAT GET'S ME! Love your story! I'm even writing on sort of based on it (Lot's more friends and Bohemian Rhapsody playing)
Amber chapter 59 . 7/14/2013
Although I have no idea what people are like drunk, I just 'bout keeled over laughing at your flawless interpretation of drunkenness. Phew! *wipes tear*
Amber chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I hurt all over (again) from laughing at Oddie's name... Holy cow-steak... on a kabob... in the spring... Ow.
Amber chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
I have a headache and a sore side from laughing hysterically... Ooohhhh jeezes. Ow.
Amber chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
*squeals like a two year old who just got a pony for Christmas*

BOROMIR! EEEEEEEE! YOU LIEEEEVE!
Amber chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
I had to chain myself to my seat to prevent myself from strangling and throttling you simultaneously. Damn you, lady. Damn you.
GleekLover2012 chapter 67 . 6/11/2013
It took me days to read this, but I was totally pulled into the story. Tabby grew and developed a lot from the beginning of the story to the end. Like Tabby I always found the end of Return of the King to be sad. That scene always makes me cry even when I watch the movie. I enjoyed reading your writing. It's actually one of the best fics I've read. I've had a few other favorites, but none of them have updated in a while. This is definitely something I would read twice! Lots of love from a big fan!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
You make me laugh in the most serious parts! AKA "Holly [censored because of too many inappropriate cuss words.] I love this story! :D
JackSparrow chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
I must admit, I'm loving it so far!
The Night's Glare chapter 66 . 5/17/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to read it!
Song in the woods chapter 66 . 5/10/2013
I think this is a good idea. Go for it :)
LadyRunic chapter 66 . 5/9/2013
May I suggest that you make another story with the same summary and everything but under REVAMPED: A beautiful Nightmare? Lol, I would love to be able to look between storys to compare them!