Reviews for A Beautiful Nightmare
your profile picture is gorgeous
Legolasle chapter 28 . 4/19
Awwwwww gimlie has a crush!wait,isnt gladriel married?lol
Legolasle chapter 27 . 4/19
Dun dun dunohhhhhh the plot thickens!lol,sooo they think she is dead?can't wait to read on!
Legolasle chapter 10 . 4/19
Ok 1#you sound like saruoman when you say "my pretties"2#this and the revamped version are sooooooooo good!3#next time you do something like this,in the revamped version,you had the fellowship"chasing her"in the basement in the beginning,please do some more stuff like that!*puppy eyes*that is like,my favorite things in fanfiction!also more hurt/comfort and medical stuff!also,it needs more angst...see yah soon !
Nargothrond chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
First chapter in...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Minerakf chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
three rings to the elves, 7 to the dwarves, 9 to men, and 1 to Sauron.
There, now give me my cookie! :D
princesaangelbebe chapter 47 . 1/16/2016
Wait she got caught? By who? Fml and chapter 48 is not loading for some reason, I can only jump to 49... can you please fix? Thank you!
quaff chapter 68 . 10/5/2015
Thank you so much for this great story. I admit it was a bit weak initially, but, then it blossomed into a rich and fun story. I have it in my community Very Good LotR, and stand by my decision to include it.

Trolls such as L J are a loathesome pain. They are out there for many negative reasons, including an inability to write stories. Snicker. Enough said.

I am currently reading tons of stories, and am guilty of not writing any reviews for your latest. I am sorry for that. I hope you leave "A Beautiful Nightmare" up.

Wish you the very best, and a hope that you may find your way back into writing. In case I haven't been clear, you are a great writer and awesome storyteller!

Quaff
indigoblueoO chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Definitely should get more likes xD
And I love that you called Elfboy blondieD
autistic cupcake chapter 67 . 2/8/2015
I loved this story so so so so much!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 64 . 5/5/2014
God damn it that was so sad! Why did you have to make it so sad! I loved it!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 47 . 5/3/2014
You ready, I'm going to give this whole story a short summary based on this chapter
Tabby has a plan
She goes with plan
Almost gets caught but lucks on her side
has cute stuff
TABITHA
damn it!
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 43 . 5/3/2014
"how are entings made?" JESUS THAT GET'S ME! Love your story! I'm even writing on sort of based on it (Lot's more friends and Bohemian Rhapsody playing)
Amber chapter 59 . 7/14/2013
Although I have no idea what people are like drunk, I just 'bout keeled over laughing at your flawless interpretation of drunkenness. Phew! *wipes tear*
Amber chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
I hurt all over (again) from laughing at Oddie's name... Holy cow-steak... on a kabob... in the spring... Ow.