Reviews for The Replacement
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Pfffffffffffffffff WHAT. No. Vexen did NOT just become the doctor. Wow. I just... I can't even. But the ending! That's the best part, omg. xD Such a shame that Axel doesn't seem to exist, though.
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Well, I can honestly say I didn't expect that.

Bravo, because you trolled me so damn hard.
theresanowlinmymarmalade chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I loved the story, very well done :D though the ending did kill me, lol T.T
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was so unpredicted xD Omg... I feel absolutely horrible for Roxas; he has to deal with an erection with freakin' Vexen. Poor soul D:

Anyway, that was hot! The teases Axel placed were the fucking greatest. Damn. That would have been so unprofessional if it had been real, but I still feel so bad that such a hottie was taken away from Roxas like that.

Your characterization of each character was perfect as well.

The whole situation was really kinky; thanks so much for writing it. I was intrigued by the summary and it was even better than I'd anticipated.
Azurela chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I actually read this story before your others and revisited it because I wanted to leave you a review.

I love the ending of this with the old crusty doctor. Although, it makes me feel bad for Roxas rofl.

So far, I think that I like this story the best out of the three oldest. I like the discriptiveness of the doctor office and why Roxas detests going so much, and actually could relate with him. I also liked Roxas' personality in this one too and how he was biting back snarky commentary, rather than just falling head-over-heels for his dream doctor.

Awesome work (:
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was just to funny... the ending I mean. lol
Gryh chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
NO! Roxas deserved for that to be real, especially with how often he gets emotionally and/or physically harmed in 9 out of every 10 stories that I've read.
ZeltaFrost chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awe! That was so mean to do to poor roxas! D: awesome dream tho.:3 I new that clock was evil _
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ha! i loved it that was hilarious! lol i salute you leaf-chan!

i love your sense of humor nice one!
alliekity chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
YAY! new playhouse! but...NO JUST NO! that was cruel!
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So... so cruel.

You ACTUALLY surprised me - (and I take pride in my ability to predict stories.)

I was SO not expecting that, but it was excellent! I totally cracked up at the end ;D

I really love this, because it's hot, amusing and I love how noone knew it was a daydream till the end, even then we had hope Axel would walk in anyway, but nope. Along comes Vexen. 3

This was really enjoyable
Andrew Pastel Punk chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
aaaaawwwwz that ending made me sad :(
valdia chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Really good..awesome lemon and i soooo didnt see that coming XD
NobodiesPoppet chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I did not see that coming...damn,that HOT!
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh JEEZ. That was so incredibly hot and detailed my mind is still reeling! And not only detailed during the sex, but from beginning to end! It made everything so vivid in my mind, I actually found myself sitting there and daydreaming about it ahahah

But yea that was a complete surprise at the end. I did wonder though at first, at how Axel would never do anything to stop Roxas' moans or Roxas not doing anything to stifle them. Not sure if that was supposed to be a clue, but yea ahah.

I love how you portrayed Axel and the sex was amazing! I haven't read something this well-written in a while, not to mention smut this well-written.

As for the ending... I think it'd be weird if it ended any other way. Plus, the way it ended like this makes this fic stick out from all the other smutty one-shots. Because instead we're getting a more realistic scenario, rather than the highly unbelievable [but still, just as nice] ending we're normally given if it hadn't been a dream. tl;dr, this was absolutely refreshing :D