Reviews for Surprise, Surprise
So cute! I loved it! :)
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE YOU I LOVE THE WORLD
DCMotta chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I bet you already knew this by now but still: the ironly is just WOW. Matt Doyle, who played Peter in the album version of bare, was the understudy for Melchior Gabor, and understudy of Hanschen Rilow in Spring Awakening. xD But thank you SO much for this. It was incredibly adorable, and very well-written. I'm not EXTREMELY familiar with the characters of bare yet, so I cannot say whether or not the characters were OOC, but I can tell a good story when I see one. And I saw one with this. It just flows so naturally and not once was I confused. :) Great job! Keep it up! _
CloudsWillDrift chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Phwoar!

1) You just wrote out what would be like, my fantasy date (probably not with Matt Doyle, but hey, a girl can dream!) and

2) I swooned all over the place when I saw the lyric to Touch Me :')

Very well done, I loved it!

JTPH

xx
cool12yias chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this is so sweet! You did an awesome job writing it. :D

you should keep writing more for Bare, you definetely have the characters personalities down.

Awesome job!
Hanschen's Postcard chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You can not imagine how loudly I Squeed, when I read the first line of lyrics...

BARE AND SPRING AWAKENING!

You are amazing!

Aww,this was adorable, Peter/Jason fluff is one of the best kinds..Hmm, I might just go and read the rest of your fics now.

Yours Appreciatively

Postcard
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Immediate thought: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Secondary: Yay for Spring Awakening being included in a Bare fic! Love it :-)

You're awesome :-D
bellsinthedistance chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
As always, I love your work. Your Peter/Jason stories are so sweet and full of love. Your writing style is funny and easy to read, but it certainly has an element of depth. Love the Sprawk song use. Very nice mix of two brilliant musicals. Also, in this fic, your characters remind me more of the off broadway cast than the cast you marked as your favorite. Is that what you were going for? Either way, great job! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.