Reviews for Pretend
Darknceannoya chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Haha, awesome. :)
It'd be fun if you could expand on this. Like, if its before the Shimon family start fighting with Tsunayoshi, then maybe they would get pulled into more 'tea-times' and have more amusing reasons for their disagreements and desire to attack. Ex. Its Tsunayoshi who supposibly 'cheats' and the whole Shimon get involved through some sort a misunderstanding. ;3

I just think its so fun
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
To be honest all I really thought was WTH where is the innocent Uni-hime?
Rexivyara chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love you. Like seriously. Please, please, PLEASE make more of these fics. 2700 is just so adorable!
Nico Nissan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love how this story is entirely cute and hilarious XD I love all the implied 8059 & 2700 moments (the mention of NutsxUri was adorable too), but my favorite part has to be this:

'Bah, why aren't I married to the boss?" Gokudera harrumphed, collapsing in the tiny seat with his knees reaching his chest as Uri casually rolled around on the ground. "I'd be a better wife to the boss than Kozato would, any day!"

Tsuna smiled uneasily, hand running through his hair and decided not to say anything. This was just too ridiculous.'

Gokudera's reaction is just love! Well, Gokudera, in general, was just awesome in this one-shot :3
SY chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
2700 is one of my favorite pairings! i loved this one-shot :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
OH MY GOD! I DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE ENDING YET! DDX

BUT THIS IS AMAZING! FAMILY HUSBAND-WIFE!
Aimless-A-Smiles chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Holy mother-

I think I just died several times over from laughter...

Pfft-

Bwahahahahahaha

Nice.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh by Vongola Primo.

Nice swear...

THis was cute.
Azakura chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awww! haha, this was pretty funny! I liked how gokudera got so into it. And Uni-chan is too adorable
MrMagicFox chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
hahaha, great story this was hilarious. Poor Nuts though. Loved it.
fsdfsdf chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
oh god, i love you, this is just amazing orz.
darknightxday chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
that does it. your crack is awesome. this is the funniest thing I have read today lol xD Uni is definitely one smart three year old c: you should totally write more crack. it's so hilariously random that I...am being distracted from writing my essay. okay. well. good job, anyhow (':
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Sometimes I love you XD
Lilth Vaan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
OMFGBBQ. 'Nuff said.
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hahaha .. that's epic - playing house just got taken to a whole new level . (gotta wonder how nuts could get uri pregnant if his "parents" are still teens though)

hilarious story