Reviews for Caged
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/9
GREAT JOB!
Masaomi-san chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
The characters were perfectly in-character, and the writing was very descriptive. Great job!
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
me wants choco cake :p its my birthday tomorrow and mother wont buy me a choco cake.

anyways, such i nice story to read before my birthday *shudder*. but it IS a nice story...

no fair! i want sebby!
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was brilliant! Really well-written, loved how the characters were, erm, in character! They acted just how they should. Congrats! :)
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aw Sad, angsty...

Love it. 3 Can't wait to see what else you have
Emily chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow! What an epic fic! I really loved it! The dark suspense, the creepy voice, Everything! The thing I liked the most though was how Ceil slowly lost hope in the light and turned to the dark, That was awesomely written!

***** stars!

Yours,

Emily
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
fascinating. and very probable. i applaud
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Epic :D I adore the manga quotes/references used."Go to hell." "I'm already there. Would you care to join me?" Pure genius. I especially liked how you described Ciel's realisation about God abandoning them all.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I can totally see this happening. Good job, very good work indeed.
Theturtlesketchbook chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OAO Im speechless at the awesomeness :D
Greendayluvr93 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
*_* I love this, plain and simple. I believe that you've captured Ciel very well and Sebastian too. I really enjoyed the way this was written.
Sayuki09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hm, I always was interested in what Ciel felt during the time he was being tourtured, normally I wouldn't read a one-shot of this leangth but this one really caught my eye, I really love dark stories, and I think I'm going to read your other stories.

Chocolate cake time now!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aww, poor Ciel! *Ciel would sic Sebastian on me if he heard that*

Great ficlet!
WoundedBlackWing chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Nice one.

You had describe what happened to Ciel at his time of disappearance from Ciel's POV well. I like it. It was dark enough to capture me to read it until the end, and you end it at the right moment, it gives me more impact LOL

Now, where is my chocolate cake XD
Hafous chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
this was so so so so sad ):

but I liked it very much x3