Reviews for Forever and Always
Fast and furious 7?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Twist ending...I like it
Simon wanna be chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Well this was interesting story, I will say the song wasn't all that surprising considering how much of a moma's girl Alex is. I will say that I am rather disheartened that she didn't focus a little more on her twin sister. I mean you would think that her sister would mean just as much to her as her mother would. But once again it's all because she's spoiled to the core. Luckily it seems to something Anna can bare and live with. I do hope that it is a good life for Alex and Sam's kid, wouldn't want her to get into to much trouble. Now the question is, what is going to happen to Simon and Jeanette? I don't even know what the heck happened to Theo and Ellie, it would seem that they got deported to sent away to some other country since there is almost no mention of them in this story not to mention there's no mention of Dave expect in passing glances. Oh well, I guess that will remain a mystery until the days no longer come. I will say that it has been fun reading your story in a day and that I am darn near beat when it comes to writing. I will say that I have filled up quite a few review boxes for this story and I do hope that you have enjoyed my reviews, I try to make sure that I always leave interesting and indepth reviews that make the writer feel good about what they have accomplished. I must say sadly that I am not sure when I will have the pleasure of reading and reviewing more of your stuff. I fear that I am going to be busy with work, life and over years of back-logged stories that I have promised to read but haven't gotten to. So until I see you peace love and CHIPMUNKS!
Simon wanna be chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Oh Sam, you SLY DOG YOU! I know what he wants and she knows what he wants. I bet you gets his way sooner or later. Hopefully sooner then later. I do hope that her family will be better then her family growing up. But I am sure you could write a sequel of how her kids will grow up with a bat crazy mom and a super smart and sane dad. I wonder what life would be like with them? I am pretty sure that's something that we will have to image for ourselves. Unless you've already written a sequel to it and I don't know about it. But hey, back to story. I can't believe how spoiled rotten Alex really is. I blame Brittany for that crap! I mean she is so self absorbed it's not even funny. If I was her father I would be ashamed of how she treats others and that would include myself. So much to learn that girl has. I do hope she won't pull the same crap that Brittany did. If she does then she's a bad parent just like Brittany is/was for allowing herself to chose a favorite child. I will say that if she only has one then she can have a favorite because then there's no competition for love from the mother.
Simon wanna be chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Well it would seem that things are once again good in the family. I will say that Anna seemed stand-offish at first, and I can't blame her. I mean living in someone's shadow is a hard and very painful thing. I suppose it's a little like being the older brother and going to the same school with your younger brother. Living in his shadow it is hard to be your own person when everyone expects you to be exactly like your older brother they taught a couple of years earlier. Anyways, I am glad that things seem to be ending a good note, I will say that there is still time to sour the ending and make a total jerk out of either Anna, Alex or Britt. It's never to late for that. Oh how I wish life was like a story that I was in control of. Think about it, you could write your feelings, events, be the hero, villain turned hero or whatever. You could control what happens to your life and you could always make your life to turn out however you wanted. I suppose in a small way writing gives you the ability to convey that ability over your characters in a weird sort of way. If you know what I mean. Now that I am completely off topic I think it's time to move on. Don't you?
Simon wanna be chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Well this is an interesting chapter. I must say that I feel bad for Annabell, how terrible it must be to play second fiddle to her slightly older twin sister and to know that she was mom's favorite kid. I think that would make me want to kill or harm my older sibling. At least that thought would constantly be there because I would feel robbed of my mothers love. I mean to be honest Annabell isn't really all that loved by her mother. I mean think about it, in all of those session with the doc she never once mentioned her second daughter and only focused on her first born child. To me that makes her a bad mother, playing favorites is very harmful to kids not to mention that it hurts their self esteem. I mean it wasn't a hidden favoritism, I think Annabell has known that she was never very popular with her mom and it must have been killing her. I would totally be on her side if she lost her cool and screamed like bloody hell at her and then bumped her off. I don't think I could find fault with her for doing that.
Simon wanna be chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Well it's was going to happen sooner or later. I mean Brittany screaming at her daughter. It's something every parent does to their kids. And if you are my dad you will attempt to kill your youngest son in a fit of blind rage when he totally pisses you off. Ok, so maybe I exaggerated a tad bit, but he was on him like donky kong on a banana! It was a sight to remember...in a horror sense anyways. But that's enough about me and bat crazy family. I will say it seems like you haven't told us a whole lot about their lives, it's almost as if you are taking snap shots at certain times and leaving gaping holes in their lives that we have to fill. It's an interesting style, albeit a little frustrating considering that we can't really know what all has happened and there's a lot of guessing involved and little bits and pieces that we pull out of the story to figure out what all has been going on. I will say that the one thing I have managed to get out of this chapter is that Alex is still working with/for the police...however I don't think that she could actually go out on calls like that. I think you were stretching that a bit. But besides that she has continued to work with Vic and helped the police however she could. It would seem that she has been helping everyone except herself. But that seems about normal for her. I will say that Britt is still stuck thinking that Alex is her little girl still which I understand is hard to let her go. I am sure if I have a daughter I wouldn't be able to let her go without a huge fight!
Simon wanna be chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Well it would seem that things are going great...I just don't get the whole sleeping with a guy/girl before marriage...I mean in a sexual manner. I might fall asleep with a girl on the couch during a late night movie marathon and we failed to stay awake but that's it. Oh well, I suppose I am so old school that I am a relic from the 1940's era when men were gentlemen and women were ladies of class. Oh how sad it is to see people waste good lives. On a different note, I am glad that Alex is in a movie or something, she seems rather famous. I just hope that her fame doesn't cause her heartache because she's so self absorbed. I wouldn't be surprised if she winds up pushing Sam out of her life because of how she is. I wonder if she really loves him or is just trying to prove Skye wrong. I do hope that she isn't doing it to prove someone wrong.
Simon wanna be chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Well it looks like the geek wins after all...that actually gives me hope. Well a little anyways. So the song wasn't cheesy, I think it fit very well. Most of the time people are not right for one another. Also opposites attract, for example; I am very shy and don't like to be around people however I like a girl just the opposite. So it's no real surprise that Alex likes Sam, I think it's the most natural thing in the world and I am sure it'll work out in the end. What else could go wrong? Well I guess I shouldn't say that because something will go wrong it always does. At least that's what always happens to me! I do wish that everything well be good for Alexander and Alex. Although you must admit that their names would have been funny. It'd be A & A for all the embroidered towels ans stuff. Oh how life can be so cruel, at least Alex had the guts to him that she was moving on, some girls just don't do that and put the poor boy through hell!
Simon wanna be chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Well it looks like it's the jock VS the geek for the pretty pretty lady who will win? In one corner at a cool 180 BONE CRUSHING pounds of pure muscle and dashing good looks is Alexander. In the other corner is a 120 pound geek with a calculator and average looks SAM! Who will win?

Alexander and Sam charge, Alexander body slams Sam to the ground making mince meat out him...it looks like he's down for the count folks. It was the shortest wrestling match in HISTORY!

Sorry, I just had to do that. I think it was funny, don't you? I mean that's basically what what it's all about. I totally know what it's like to have a huge crush on a girl and not being able to tell her how I feel about her. The sad part is that I still like her and I still haven't told her how I feel about her. Oh the problem with love and how it always ends up biting you in the BUTT!
Simon wanna be chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Well it's a good thing that you didn't let the baby die...then it would have been a sad chapter and the tow sisters would probably never talk to one another so long as they lived. I will say that I don't think the police would allow a little girl like that to be put on the presses radar and have to give a press conference. I mean I think that's taking things a bit to far not to mention they just made her a target for every murder in the area who is, has or will commit a murder. I think it was stupid and arrogant of the cops to allow her to such a thing. On the other hand I am glad that everything with the family has been worked out. So the next big question is what's going to happen next? I mean there's a lot to come so there has to be some good stuff up ahead and to be honest I want to see what it is! So that means I need to go...ok? OK! BYE!
Simon wanna be chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Well well...it's about time we knew how old they were. So I am guessing from what little information I can gather here is that the girls are roughly 11 or so. I would give or take a year. I can't be sure since there's so much uncertainty. But all in all that's my best guess. I am shocked that they would even bother talking to a little girl about a murder she didn't witness and who was 7 when the whole thing took place. That would be sketchy at best for me. But hey it works for this story and I do think that Anna has a point about Alex having nothing but bad news for them and others. I suppose it was bound to happen. I mean a fight between the two girls but if I know anything it's that siblings aren't mad at one another forever. I should know I have a younger brother who drove me batty for years and years! But now we are the best of friends. I am running out of stuff to talk about. I suppose it's time to see what else is ahead in this story!
Simon wanna be chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
So let me get this straight...it's been years and years? Or has it been a few short months? I am so confused about this whole thing! I am guessing it's been a period of time, I am just at a loss as to how much time has actually passed. This is where chronological stories need clear defining time stamps...it helps the reader to figure out just how much time has passed by in the story. The only one that read recently that didn't do that was "Idolatry" in which time was in fact an allusion and spacy at best. The irony of that story is that there's a clear marker of time in which (SPOILER ALERT) all happens to take place while he's in a dream and he feels the passage of ten years. So that's my only beef with this story so far. I think the chapter was interesting, I get the feeling Alex is a lot like Brittany and Alexander is a lot like Alvin. Well in a strange way. But they are both hard headed and tend to like one another without actually admitting it. At least that's the way it seems.

I am pretty sure Alex is about to get all kinds of mixed up in stuff she isn't supposed to very soon when it comes to that murder of that girl. I am still trying to figure out how old that girl was. Oh how hard it is to figure out the ages of people!
Simon wanna be chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I like how Brittany was trying to keep her daughters from having those terrible gifts. I don't think I could ever live with myself witnessing a murder in my mind. That would be to horrible to live with much less imagine. I wonder what will happen to Alex. I am sure she won't listen, since when did Alex listen to her parents? Since like NEVER! So that being said I am willing to bet 10 to 1 that she gets in a world of trouble trying to prove that the girl at school was murdered. Which brings me to my next issue...how old was the girl that was killed? I mean who the hell allows a 6 year old to have a BF? I know I sure as hell wouldn't allow my daughter to start dating until at least Junior or Senior year of high school. Maybe not even until she leaves my house, but I guess that's just me. Oh well. At any rate I wonder what other trouble she is going to get into. I suppose I will have to read to find out. So here goes nothing and everything!