Reviews for Left Behind
theatre4life chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
Ohhh...I love this fanfic! Kept wanting to read, couldn't stop...and I know next to nothing about Next To Normal. Lol.
Terri Ann chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Aww i loved this story, so sad it had to end. Write another one like it please? :D
Lizsername chapter 19 . 1/17/2011

You know it seems sad i know nothing about N2N but i loved it!

See this would have happen if Welda standed alive! Not excatly what happen but still!

I cried everytime Mortiz was mention. OH you poor guy!

I loved itttttt
dryadsbubble44 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
*pats the Little Crossover that Could* I'm proud of you, girly! Great fic, strong ending, everything! I'm so happy for Wendla, Natalie, and Henry cracks me up as usual.

Congrats on finishing the fic! )
vonniebeth chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
aw! (:

i L-U-V-D this story! the ending was so adorable. henry's squeamishness is going to be stuck in my head for awhile now lol.

im gonna say it again: LUUUUUUUUVD IT! (:
Princesshannah12345 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
why does it have to end! :( it was such an amazing story yay!
NewsiesRacetrack88 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Aww! What a great little ending! Everything is all happy!
YourEyes1012 chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Awww so cute. I'm sad this is over lol but I'm sure you have many more fics up your sleeve :) Awesome job with the whole story!
Princesshannah12345 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
:) yay the chapter is so...yay! i hope everything works out for melchior and wendla
YourEyes1012 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Aww *tears up* uh oh I sense some Melchoir/Henry tension. But maybe the baby will bring them together :) Great chapter!
NewsiesRacetrack88 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Yay! But the story is ending :( Oh well, can't wait to see the conclusion!
vonniebeth chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
lol. "if you're worried, then she'll get worried, and we don't need that right now."

"but your papa's a good man." lol, good man, like goodman!

aw, i love the name of the baby.

cant wait to
dryadsbubble44 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
Awww, I teared up a little bit reading cute... ) Little Margrit. 3 I loved how maternal Natalie became...that's so cool! Great chapter. Update soon! D
vonniebeth chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
zomg, i was laughing so hard when wendla said "hospital? for what? im not sick..." it made me think about diana saying "why do they call them soap operas anyway? there's not any soap..." i dont know how they're alike, but im just being weird and hyper at the moment. this chapter was really sweet. cant wait to read more (:
Princesshannah12345 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
zomg i need more! i can't wait for thw baby to come yay!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »