Reviews for Siberian Divide
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Ah, as always, i love your take on history. Its very different from mine and yours is so unbearably CUTE! this ending was adorable!

... And im glad you kept Prussia alive... I cry when he dies.. And you even kept him naughty! :D it made me happy~~
Whyntir chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
One historical note: The creation of Israel was a united plan by both the USSR and the USA, one of the only things they agreed on throughout the entire Cold War.

On a story-wide basis. You astounded me with this epilogue. You kept the feel hun, you held it strong, went on tight and you pushed over the finish line with hardly a sweat. You had amazing imagery in here, amazing emotional bonds. The characters were real and the characters were rounded. I have to say I find it funny that you take the direct opposite approach of my own Berlin Wall story XD But it was enjoyable nonetheless. You made me very happy with this epilogue and I give you kudos for your amazing work. I can't wait to see any other stories you'll have.
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
*sniff* it's over~ wonderful~ yes~ now i have the complete print of this story next to my bed~~ update soon again for another fantastic story okay~
Cerulean Gaze chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
I have absolutely loved reading this. Thank you so much!
ht4eva chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Wow...I can't believe that this is the last proper chapter...The entire story has been so incredibly excellent! Since you love the Cold War for it's historical significance and angst, why not check out "Truce" by the Dresden Dolls? There are mentions of everything from 9/11, to the Cold War, to broken relationships...(Sorry for the rant on that...I love the Dresden Dolls...). If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to see more Cold War stories from you! If that's not possible though, I'd still like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this one; it's been wonderful, both historically, and emotionally.
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I loved this so much! I probably shouldn't have readit since I'm writing my own rusame relationship series right now and yours will come yo mind when I get to the cold war XD but I loved your eye for detail and reagan going "dont ask, dont tell" (which is gone thankfully) uwah! I just all together loved this 3
Rennasakura chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
aw, almost over? i'll miss it a lot, planning any new story for future? anyway, hope you put up the last one soon
Curious chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Well, I enjoyed this story... at least until the very end of it. I dunno why you inserted an incestous relationship with England here but it really threw off the whole RusAme feel to this. And that to mention another previous love of Americas... Ugh. Just. I dunno. I think the story would've ended better with just Russia waving America off at the airport. But whatever... Like I said. Everything upt ot hat point was great. So... Good job! :)
Whyntir chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
*Applause* I absolutely adore how you wrote Alfred and Ivan in this chapter, even Arthur! That was wonderful! I mean, you took the usual scene of Arthur finding out about the relationship between the two, but gave him that mentor twist that made me actually love his presence in the story. Period. And Alfred near the end, those were perfect questions and the final sentence gave this feeling of relief and dread that I could definitely see America having. This was a wonderful way to tie the knot dear, absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait for the epilogue; I hope it is actually worth reading. Not trying to sound like a jerk, but there are some epilogues that are just there to be . . . well there. I hope it is enjoyable by all means, but keeps the feel of the entire story, especially the last chapter. Like I said, most of the epilogues that I’ve seen are taken as a moment to be crack-tastic and it is just a headache. Perhaps the official end of the USSR will be brought up *hopeful*? I await your update eagerly my dear.

PS: Don’t worry about the misunderstanding Even if you hated my guts I would still read your beautiful story~
Whyntir chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I've been so busy that I never got around to reading this lovely chapter, but I really like how this is progressing. OwO
Curious chapter 9 . 5/28/2011

Please tell us what happened later that night!
Curious chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Uh oh. Trouble in paradise.

I agree Russia. America is being a child.
Whitefleur chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Beautiful story. Hope to
Rennasakura chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Oh gosh! That was so CUTEEE~~~ (surely the 2 president notice something...) and the more i read i think it's feel like Alfred and Ivan area couple and those agrument are like lover quarrels~ please update more... *squeal*
Shay426 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011