Reviews for The Month of June
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so beautiful, beautifully worded and beautifully capturing the emotions of the characters.
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Dear Starlight,

What a beautiful piece! Albert and Victoria are two of my favorite historical figures, and your writing is clear and truthful as to humankind's faults and foibles, but also their feelings and fortitude.

Keep up the wonderful work! Would you consider reading and reviewing any if mine?

God bless!

-Lady Viola
LilyRosePotter101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awww! So sweet! xx
VeniVediVici chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved this a lot. The movie in and of itself is like a piece of art, beautiful in it's music, costumes and lines. Albert is one of my favorite characters and I can say that my favorite moment was when the two were dancing her first dance as Queen. You did quite well, or very well.(Kind of from another movie that the guy who played Albert was in)
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I just watched this movie three times in a row. I think it's going to be my new favorite thing. :)

I liked the way you captured moments in the film through words.

This line is my favorite:

"It is five minutes later that she is crouching over his unconscious body, her hands on his face and her lips inches from his, begging him to say anything at all."
Sweet Anonymity chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Really well done and beautiful!
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful! So poetic and stunning that I wish it was longer! The amazing part, however, is that you used so little words, and yet were able to protray so many feelings! That is talent, my friend, and you should be very proud of youself! It's always sad to see a small fandom for such a great movie, but rewarding when the few on the fandom are excellent :) Happy writing!
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is beautiful! Just the right number of words to tell us everything we need to know!
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I loved this! It was so bittersweet and loving. Excellent job! I hope you write more "Young Victoria" fanfics.
D.J.namedC.J chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
ohhhhh i love this whoooooooooooohoooooooooooo for you you portrayed them beautifulyyyyyyyy i luv it lol smiley face
vava de las cavernas chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Beautiful! Write more, please!
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww, that was so sweet! Nice work. And props to you for being the only person to write a fanfic for this movie! (:
Say-Erizabesu chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I loved it ;w;

So precious moments :)

Great job!
merylx chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Finally! A story or Victoria and Albert! I absolutely loved this movie, and this one shot sums it up beautifully. I hope you write more for this archive, merylx
Cattie V chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow! Good job! I loved it!