Reviews for A Fathers' Warmth
Frozenunicorncup chapter 1 . 7/9
Daw, well ain't that just precious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
That was so cute
SapphireClaw chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
WHY HAVE I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE?! It's adorable! :D I'm so glad that I stumbled across this masterpiece!
Aquarica chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ooooh so ADORABLE Parental!RoyxEdward is the perfect combination.
ayrangel1221 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love it! You've got Parental Roy and I-need-my-daddy Ed down so perfectly! I'm very impressed. Any advice for an aspiring author? Thanks!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww that was really cute!
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awwwwww :)))))
Z. U chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwww! I FEEL FLUFFY!
An-Author-in-Dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww... It was so ADORABLE, like what Hughes says about his daughter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
loved it! tho i had to think a litle about the last line... damn brain freeze
bezawesome chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved it :))
Terradoll chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Its so...warm I guess. There's so much family love. Its sweet.

And I like the last line about riza and the library books. She was there the whole time ;)
RainFlame chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was so cute with Ed being all vulnerable XD I love the angst. And Roy being all parental :3 My favorite brand of FMA fics.
Rae But you'll never know chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ahhhh! that was so cute, and I love how you keep them pretty much in character. Also I started crying toward the end and as I found out, you know how yawning is like a chain reaction? When one person yawns then everyone else in the room starts yawning. Well as it turns out I yawn even I SEE the word "yawn" and I think that's pretty wired. Anyway, I loved the story, keep up the good work and all that. :)

Sincerely-"anonymous"
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
WHY MUST I LOVE PARETAL ROY AND A PAINFILLED EDWARD! OUR STORIES ARE JUST SO AWESOME!